1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. LATTEH

Posts by LATTEH

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • March 2, 2014 at 6:59 PM

    Is this better? i tryed to add more contrast.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kzOwHhC.png]

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 28, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    Quote from paranoidMonkey

    Maybe you should add more contrast, and scale up the text. Another thing you could do is to add a geometric shape as a background, it can be a hexagonal shape for example.

    I like the holographic effect! How did you create that .gif?

    Recorded it with MSI afterburner then used photo shops import video thing.

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 28, 2014 at 5:08 PM

    Is this better? I feel like its missing something though.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/v1eJ0UO.png][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/a1aEgm9.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/vSxozxu.gif]

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 27, 2014 at 5:07 PM

    I made another one I don't know if i want to release it, was just kind of experimenting with color and stuff. I still need to fix some things on it though:

    Its the molecular structure of Gun powder.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/I4cF5bP.png][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/A6ON6Xs.jpg]

  • MapCore's Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers | Submissions

    • LATTEH
    • February 26, 2014 at 6:57 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xkYwVhM.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/bIRhu0P.gif]

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…107&searchtext=

  • Jobye-Kyle Karmaker - Environment Artist

    • LATTEH
    • February 26, 2014 at 2:52 AM

    This is some awesome stuff. i think i need another play through of black list now.

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM

    Better?

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 24, 2014 at 9:01 PM

    I tryed some different distances, you can still make out what it is but you can't really read it. D:

    Any suggestions on the font i should use? like a 3D font or just something bold?

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 24, 2014 at 7:05 PM
    Quote from Minos

    Keep in mind that this is going to be very small on the screen, dark cursive letters on top of a contrasty background usually don't work well when viewed in small areas

    what do you suggest? should i change the background, or the color of the text or change the font?

    I tried giving it a white grayish drop shadow it made it pop some more.

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 24, 2014 at 5:55 PM

    Spent some more time on it:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/w8Mkdw9.png]

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 24, 2014 at 3:15 AM
    Quote from FMPONE

    This stuff is difficult


    Just practice, that's really the purpose of these Mapcore challenges, to get everybody involved and working on their skillset. I would give you some critique, to try to get more familiar with the photoshop tools like Stroke, etc. Learning the tool will help you make stuff more polished at least.

    Thanks for the advice! i spent some time on the high lights but i don't know what to put in the background.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/mlS7aJH.png]

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 24, 2014 at 1:45 AM

    Good? Keep going? yes? no? yes? im a horrible artist.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/LpdHLqm.png]

    EDIT: damn it i just saw someone with some similar on the workshop

  • MapCore Mini Texturing Challenge #01 | CS:GO Stickers

    • LATTEH
    • February 23, 2014 at 10:52 PM

    Sounds like fun! I'm in.

  • BaconGameJam07

    • LATTEH
    • February 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM

    Sounds cool. I would love todo it but im not fast enough at programming and i have no good ideas D:

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • LATTEH
    • February 18, 2014 at 3:17 PM

    I find it interesting that you use the 3d screen to manipulate brush's, Mostly because i never tried i guess.

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • LATTEH
    • February 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM

    Rodeo All day Baby YEEHA!!

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • LATTEH
    • February 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM

    I hope the release version will have more weapons.

    also I like that because the mechs are so big sometimes you will have this shuffle match with friendly mechs trying to walk down a road.

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • LATTEH
    • February 14, 2014 at 10:16 PM

    I'm really glad i got into the beta I know what i spending 60 bucks on now.

    Damn it now it cant find any servers for me D:

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • LATTEH
    • January 30, 2014 at 2:20 AM

    I don't think ill be able to make the test tomorrow, my grandpa is going into surgery and its right at the time the test is going on and i have to drive him in and out.

    Can you change the date or someone record a demo for me? Thank you in advanced.

  • Something new for CS:GO SDK

    • LATTEH
    • January 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM

    It doesn't look like it supports bump mapping and specular though. (i guess i have a reason to test this)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™