1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. cashed

Posts by cashed

  • Far Cry Primal

    • cashed
    • February 23, 2016 at 8:00 PM

    Releases today! Had a great time working on it and hope some of you pick it up :)

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • February 23, 2016 at 6:28 PM

    man i wish they would come into the 21st century and use capsules

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • cashed
    • February 18, 2016 at 5:38 AM

    Congrats to the mapcore crew who got their maps in the new op :)

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • February 16, 2016 at 1:57 AM

    Uggghh Realized how long this has been kinda hanging. hehe well here's some progress. Working with Substance Designer to make fresh materials for some things

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/BUiUWih.jpg]

  • The Division - Open Beta Info

    • cashed
    • February 10, 2016 at 6:39 PM

    more npcs, different rolls for DZ chests

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • cashed
    • February 10, 2016 at 6:37 PM

    wheres the damn op magnar? I know you creepin this :)

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • cashed
    • February 5, 2016 at 9:40 PM

    dat overview

  • [WIP] de_meat [Looking for gameplay feedback]

    • cashed
    • February 1, 2016 at 6:21 PM

    no idea why someone would re-up a map...


    /edit just looked for de_season and damn re-ups of old versions and Im assuming for russian sites.

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • January 27, 2016 at 6:51 PM

    take a look at the gdc talk. dead space is sometimes good for the story telling of a space. though there may not be many encounters in them, they act as timing buffers and mental down time.

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • January 27, 2016 at 5:38 PM

    Im going to go on a limb and say there was confusion between dead space and negative space.

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • January 26, 2016 at 7:34 PM

    A really good talk about Negative space that I actually had the chance to see in person.

    http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1020169/T…f-Nothing-Using

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • January 26, 2016 at 3:22 PM

    Nice reductions! I noticed you increased some path widths CT to B, but i feel it needs the same treatment heading towards A from CT (with the removal squeaky hall).

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • cashed
    • January 11, 2016 at 6:21 PM

    id rather go with helmet stickers

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • cashed
    • December 23, 2015 at 4:07 AM

    Ubisoft Toronto xmas party collage of myself. I went as Geralt, it was masquerade themed and I made the mask


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/y48Kf5l.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • cashed
    • December 16, 2015 at 3:51 PM

    Squad @el-moroes thinking about an making a CS_ map over the holidays. Small snowy town. Creating some assets now.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • cashed
    • December 15, 2015 at 9:01 PM

    fooling around with snow, textures and decals. phhhhooonnngggg

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xeqdImp.jpg]

  • Paragon (Epic Games)

    • cashed
    • December 7, 2015 at 7:42 PM

    looks better than battleborn, who also used the same song :(

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • cashed
    • December 1, 2015 at 7:47 PM
    Quote from tr0nic

    Bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 598 and a gaming monitor (mostly for CSGO) - Asus VG248QE :D

    [Blocked Image: http://www.getyoudeal.com/wp-content/upl…hones-Black.jpg][Blocked Image: https://www.asus.com/media/global/p…1Trkra8_500.jpg]

    I picked up the same headphones

    I've been on a shopping spree :( ma wallet hates meh

    [Blocked Image: http://s2.onlineshoes.com/images/br013/293705_366_45.jpg]

    http://www.indochino.com/product/premium-navy-suit

    [Blocked Image: https://d3dgk6r8ca2pzn.cloudfront.net/images/product…al.original.jpg]

    Starting to line up IKEA purchases too!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • cashed
    • October 29, 2015 at 1:38 PM

    That hallway looks tight

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • cashed
    • October 21, 2015 at 6:28 PM

    Its a bit odder to get in my pocket atm; plus its jacket weather. Feels great in the hand though. I need to install nova launcher again. gestures are really required i think

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™