1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kanine01

Posts by kanine01

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • August 8, 2014 at 8:56 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/DRjHLIJ.jpg] Speed model in about two hours.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • July 29, 2014 at 8:59 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RX1gR3E.jpg] flaregun wip

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • July 23, 2014 at 3:39 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Up3eSEI.jpg] robutte wip Inspired by the art of Jake Parker.

  • Reference Photos: Ruger Mk. III Target Pistol

    • kanine01
    • July 17, 2014 at 2:05 AM

    I was just working on one of these! Thank you so much!

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • July 8, 2014 at 5:11 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/zLv8lMu.png] moe moai

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • June 18, 2014 at 7:14 PM

    Yeah those are dents.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • June 18, 2014 at 5:58 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/n67nbU1.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/7ywylBa.jpg] I'd like to think of it as being halfway between realistic and tf2.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • June 14, 2014 at 12:54 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/EF74qSX.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/FnczqZ6.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/XYLIDvC.jpg] finished i think

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • June 13, 2014 at 5:24 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/1Q9lGB1.png] wip i know that the metal would have colored spec like that in real life but i think it looks cool maybe a bucket of fried chicken got stabbed and it made the blade greasy or something

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • June 1, 2014 at 5:16 PM

    They are actually secretly pokeballs yes. And no I baked them in.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • June 1, 2014 at 7:21 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/fghtVzy.png] first bake done

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • May 31, 2014 at 3:48 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/p1ZbKLz.png]


    wip

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • May 22, 2014 at 3:21 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/GQRiobz.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/JOyqhuu.jpg] I think I'm just about ready to call this done.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • May 20, 2014 at 3:24 PM

    What do you mean, the fov in the shots is 75. I don't mean to sound dumb. I just arranged a bunch of copies of the model in the viewport and took a screenshot. Maybe give an example of what you want with a screenshot of something else.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • May 20, 2014 at 3:53 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kjB4U2c.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Vg0p673.jpg] Some progress.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • May 18, 2014 at 6:40 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/FVjbLBP.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Tjr6T7R.jpg] W.I.P. Close to calling this damn thing done.

  • Art Gallery (CS:GO)

    • kanine01
    • May 6, 2014 at 5:36 PM

    I feel as though the lighting shouldn't be so dim. If it was brighter and more "washed out" it might look a lot better.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • May 3, 2014 at 4:27 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ga7k4Jv.png]I need some quick material advice, do you guys think this looks like patina metal? If not, what would you suggest I go about doing in order to fix that? Gah I feel like I can never get materials right. (I'm using Xoliul Viewport Shader btw.) EDIT:Here's some of my reference. [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/j5Pw590.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/nBkTAKL.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gePyPHk.jpg] It looks as though there's a thin layer of oxidation, so I tried recreating that.

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • April 29, 2014 at 5:20 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZauOEf4.png]


    W.I.P. update

  • The random model thread!

    • kanine01
    • April 20, 2014 at 9:10 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/yC8RUy8.png]

    First baking pass for the Winchester Model 1902.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™