1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Art Gallery (CS:GO)

  • resident91
  • May 6, 2014 at 4:01 PM
  • resident91
    • May 6, 2014 at 4:01 PM
    • #1

    Hello everyone!

    Today I found this fabulous website and I will take to post the first map source that you create with this past summer. Now I have more time and I have 2 projects in the oven.

    This is a remake of a map of the game called The sum of all fears created by Ubisoft in 2001 if I remember correctly.

    It's a very iconic game map in the many skirmishes he gave, called Art Gallery.

    The map is not 100%, missing some details and fix bugs, I would say this to 90%.

    Sorry for my bad English.


    Video Comparison of the original map and my version.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    Screenshots:











  • kanine01
    • May 6, 2014 at 5:36 PM
    • #2

    I feel as though the lighting shouldn't be so dim. If it was brighter and more "washed out" it might look a lot better.

  • resident91
    • May 7, 2014 at 8:06 AM
    • #3
    Quote from kanine01

    I feel as though the lighting shouldn't be so dim. If it was brighter and more "washed out" it might look a lot better.


    Thanks for your recommendation. In future updates I will improve it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™