1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Satyre

Posts by Satyre

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Satyre
    • August 20, 2008 at 3:10 PM

    Thank you

    Quote from merkaba

    "Panthere"? I read that as 'Pant Here' and thought it was a drawing of a designated recuperation spot for jungle cats. Yes, by now I have guessed that is French for Panther :roll:.

    Haha, indeed, it's the french name for panther (but pronunciation is the same). All names on my sketches are french, I didn't edit them before posting, sorry.

    Also, "puma" equal to cougar. Unless "puma" exist in english... I'm not sure... I understand English better than I speak it

  • Bugs... mostly

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 10:52 PM

    The constitution is so good & your soft background allows you to good accentuate the insect, that's amazing! I absolutely rapt with wonder. I love them all.

    Can't wait your next photos

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 10:38 PM

    Good stuff. The second is really good. I love his constitution, looks nice. Your painting own a splendid atmosphere. You have a great mind!

    I imagine it well in a modern paintings exhibition ^^.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 8:21 PM

    Once is the french name of this animal. In english, it's a snow panther or irbis, I think.

    It's a panther who lives in asian mountains, mostly in the Himalaya. It isn't an ocelot or a jaguar. It's a particular panther.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 7:05 PM

    I'm so proud to be french... the best in language learning of all time, especially for english [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_e…t_shakehead.gif]

    Otherwise, some pencil sketches:

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/2/4/6c580c9c181d60a30ba4f8629e34b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/6/3/4/1334e3e3b21c659481deee8770daf.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/f/2/2/d4cff3707bfb47282bf1b1b65b94f.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/3/d/2ff64811ca75ac37c62474f809792.jpg]

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 4:07 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    looks a bit like you just used some photoshop filters on this.

    Ty!

    I know that. Cause, I drew the shape on paper & then I scanned this one. At last, I painted with my digital mouse

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 3:56 PM

    I wrote that?!! damn! What shame! I'm so absent minded

    I wanted to say with my mouse lol

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 3:00 PM

    lol it's amazing!

    I love!

    Also, I really like your style of drawing, e-freak.

    Here are some "old" sketches I made with my mouse!

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/3/7/157c094f0b007bfa30e5224c366f2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/9/7/f/b306a6bf5884cad97f07a37eb09ee.jpg]

    Here, some dawings I made with my graphic tablet:

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/f/b/a/7ec50bec64cd969ca28a5f58e1dac.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/9/a/f/dd47c22f4cc591bbf7be3e8a6d35d.jpg]

    But my best drawing is undoubtedly this about Liv Tyler:

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/6/4/e/a2ebf71bed3ac0845edb3a87d343b.jpg]

    By the way, I made 1 year ago, a tuto about hair. It's really an easy & a quickly way. If you want, I could try to translate this one in a way understandable, I hope...

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/b/1/8f9abddc3e067b841ded6a9bf44a8tt.jpg]

  • Stockholm

    • Satyre
    • August 19, 2008 at 10:51 AM

    Stockholm sounds a great town. Anyway, that looks a really splendid city.

    Plus that sounds a good place to live & people sounds really nice.

    Good stuff, my favorite being the third & the penultimate!

  • Shots about my holidays in America

    • Satyre
    • August 16, 2008 at 4:05 PM

    Yea!

    The first is really great & the second shot is cool, too.

    I add new photos again :

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/2/c/a74aeb5c6b83e4e45b4f073d6b81att.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/c/f/e8d3b73f86cc59e97cf40e76d928att.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/d/9/6e3e3415a6d3fa41b50188b732803tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/4/6/6/de43c8e790f8eba723a0661fb95e5tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/1/7/1/5124b530b5396027012bef9109c31tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/7/7/8/074f6c5d67823bb586653fd87f19btt.jpg]

  • Shots about my holidays in America

    • Satyre
    • August 15, 2008 at 10:19 PM

    I have finally suceeded to open my photos, so here are some new shots

    below is a sky I took aboard the plane

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/4/6/1/79b0ec2be32533bcbdb810ebd5ce8tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/b/7/2/666a94d21ac9bf45ac611fe65b135tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/4/d/35ec96a12b92729e7c1f0ea5e9009tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/1/a/8/dbae10a9af719d5d4a5b8c0552c0ftt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/c/f/4/b040799f0bb5942bc1862fb75bee9tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/6/f/c/410b3f888104247ce4e0d3efe25dett.jpg]

    the famous cat again

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/7/b/4/9679d5ff2c4a12dda317cdda4a2c5tt.jpg]

  • Stormy

    • Satyre
    • August 14, 2008 at 3:25 PM

    Looks is awesome.

    I really love the second shot!

  • Shots about my holidays in America

    • Satyre
    • August 14, 2008 at 3:15 PM

    Thank you

    Quote from n8braker

    also: did you carry any magnetic shit around in the same bar or something? sounds like its broken.. try some more cardreaders?

    Only this cardreader which has a problem.

    Likely it's broken...

    Someone advisable me to open up photos straight from my camera, so I'm gonna try.

    Thanks all the same.

  • Shots about my holidays in America

    • Satyre
    • August 6, 2008 at 7:01 PM

    hi

    I really have a bothersome problem with my "photocard".

    I bought it in USA in order to have some extra space for photos.

    Problem is that my computer can't read them (except six) whereas I can read this one with my camera! Error is : 'unknow file format'

    This card hasn't been knocked

    Please what could I do for open up my photos?

    Hoping I can do something...

    Thanks for your help

  • Shots about my holidays in America

    • Satyre
    • August 3, 2008 at 3:23 PM

    Thanks to you both!

    New shots... again :

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/7/7/a7d18ddff79c0c467aef5ea553311tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/c/9/3/811c94f32c05766e8ab86cacbc4f6tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/0/4/9/6a9d274bdc23ab3dd0c9ddc1e9ad8tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/2/0/ee6a714b488182545ca340184c83dtt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/9/b/7388543579b53cc4389f3967b72f6tt.jpg]

    A good looking cat I met to Baie St-Paul, in Canada... What poses! lol

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/b/3/9/4977954986af36650262f128c258dtt.jpg]

  • Punky's photography thread

    • Satyre
    • August 3, 2008 at 3:05 PM

    I think it's your camera which deteriorate quality the most then photoshop aggravate it too.

    I haven't a 300D so I don't know its settings but I'm sure you could improve skies's quality. Skies are really important in a photo, not disregard them.

  • Punky's photography thread

    • Satyre
    • August 3, 2008 at 1:09 PM

    There are interesting things here.

    Some very nice shots. I really like fireworks photos and the fifth shots.

    It's a pity light tinges are whyte. What do you use as camera? Maybe, you could change some adjustments in order to improve sky's quality.

  • Shots about my holidays in America

    • Satyre
    • August 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM

    Hey!

    I add some disorderly shots :

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/1/5/5866ee9df0dac369e7bc392087ae8tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/2/5/c/3f3478ae1cd0191fd307822ccc8b0tt.jpg]

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/7/c/a1367ea99260fb86813e70df7105ftt.jpg]

    Other shots will come soon.

    Plz, let me know what you think

  • Shots about my holidays in America

    • Satyre
    • August 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM

    Hello everybody!

    Here I'm with some new shots of my last holidays in Canada & NYC.

    First of all, some shots of Montreal :

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    Below, flowers in the sumptuous Montreal's botanical garden.

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    Other shots will come soon.

    Shots to Quebec city :

    the Frontenac castle

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/3/4/e88df24fb46f6fe906d967aed341ftt.jpg]

    the awesome McCartney's concert

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/a/9/85c15c4651afe1fb7230fef9d58b4tt.jpg]

    As soon as possible, I'll put other shots.

    And then, I'll upload shots of NYC.

  • alcatraz

    • Satyre
    • July 8, 2008 at 12:16 PM

    Indeed, cool shots !

    The last is really good. However I think it could be better if you cut it a bit in order to put the main element on the first third, like this :

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/1/b/4c251cdecdb29ef4b062958177f14.jpg]

    I think you shall try to put main elements on dynamic lines, not on the midpoint.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™