1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Shots about my holidays in America

  • Satyre
  • August 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM
  • Satyre
    • August 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM
    • #1

    Hello everybody!

    Here I'm with some new shots of my last holidays in Canada & NYC.

    First of all, some shots of Montreal :

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    Below, flowers in the sumptuous Montreal's botanical garden.

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    Other shots will come soon.

    Shots to Quebec city :

    the Frontenac castle

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/3/4/e88df24fb46f6fe906d967aed341ftt.jpg]

    the awesome McCartney's concert

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/a/9/85c15c4651afe1fb7230fef9d58b4tt.jpg]

    As soon as possible, I'll put other shots.

    And then, I'll upload shots of NYC.

  • Satyre
    • August 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM
    • #2

    Hey!

    I add some disorderly shots :

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/1/5/5866ee9df0dac369e7bc392087ae8tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/2/5/c/3f3478ae1cd0191fd307822ccc8b0tt.jpg]

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/7/c/a1367ea99260fb86813e70df7105ftt.jpg]

    Other shots will come soon.

    Plz, let me know what you think

  • Freak
    • August 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM
    • #3

    the flowers of the first post are cool, also the church and the palace look awesome, i like those photos

  • Blunkka
    • August 2, 2008 at 9:43 PM
    • #4

    I really like them all, especially the landscape shots with high buildings.

  • Satyre
    • August 3, 2008 at 3:23 PM
    • #5

    Thanks to you both!

    New shots... again :

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/7/7/a7d18ddff79c0c467aef5ea553311tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/c/9/3/811c94f32c05766e8ab86cacbc4f6tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/0/4/9/6a9d274bdc23ab3dd0c9ddc1e9ad8tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/2/0/ee6a714b488182545ca340184c83dtt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/9/b/7388543579b53cc4389f3967b72f6tt.jpg]

    A good looking cat I met to Baie St-Paul, in Canada... What poses! lol

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/b/3/9/4977954986af36650262f128c258dtt.jpg]

  • Freak
    • August 4, 2008 at 7:10 AM
    • #6

    i like the cat

  • Satyre
    • August 6, 2008 at 7:01 PM
    • #7

    hi

    I really have a bothersome problem with my "photocard".

    I bought it in USA in order to have some extra space for photos.

    Problem is that my computer can't read them (except six) whereas I can read this one with my camera! Error is : 'unknow file format'

    This card hasn't been knocked

    Please what could I do for open up my photos?

    Hoping I can do something...

    Thanks for your help

  • ⌐■_■
    • August 9, 2008 at 10:04 PM
    • #8

    i love your pics man!! <3!!!

    also: did you carry any magnetic shit around in the same bar or something? sounds like its broken.. try some more cardreaders?

    succes!!

  • Satyre
    • August 14, 2008 at 3:15 PM
    • #9

    Thank you

    Quote from n8braker

    also: did you carry any magnetic shit around in the same bar or something? sounds like its broken.. try some more cardreaders?

    Only this cardreader which has a problem.

    Likely it's broken...

    Someone advisable me to open up photos straight from my camera, so I'm gonna try.

    Thanks all the same.

  • Satyre
    • August 15, 2008 at 10:19 PM
    • #10

    I have finally suceeded to open my photos, so here are some new shots

    below is a sky I took aboard the plane

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/4/6/1/79b0ec2be32533bcbdb810ebd5ce8tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/b/7/2/666a94d21ac9bf45ac611fe65b135tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/3/4/d/35ec96a12b92729e7c1f0ea5e9009tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/1/a/8/dbae10a9af719d5d4a5b8c0552c0ftt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/c/f/4/b040799f0bb5942bc1862fb75bee9tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/6/f/c/410b3f888104247ce4e0d3efe25dett.jpg]

    the famous cat again

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/7/b/4/9679d5ff2c4a12dda317cdda4a2c5tt.jpg]

  • Bic-B@ll
    • August 16, 2008 at 9:37 AM
    • #11

    nice, my dad used to work in the building with the gta ad. i took very similar shots a few years ago:

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/35/10983 ... d2.jpg?v=0

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/44/10983 ... af.jpg?v=0

  • Satyre
    • August 16, 2008 at 4:05 PM
    • #12

    Yea!

    The first is really great & the second shot is cool, too.

    I add new photos again :

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/2/c/a74aeb5c6b83e4e45b4f073d6b81att.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/c/f/e8d3b73f86cc59e97cf40e76d928att.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/d/d/9/6e3e3415a6d3fa41b50188b732803tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/4/6/6/de43c8e790f8eba723a0661fb95e5tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/1/7/1/5124b530b5396027012bef9109c31tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/7/7/8/074f6c5d67823bb586653fd87f19btt.jpg]

  • Satyre
    • September 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM
    • #13

    Hello everybody!

    Here are some new pics!

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/6/a/0/a4ce543aba5e13daa916a51f31973tt.jpg]

    The belem... It's a French slaver, the oldest roadworthy three-masted barque of the Europe.

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/f/c/e/3775664eacc414f6fc0464adca6c0tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/4/5/9/035245df28fac703ec32f10218e5ftt.jpg]

    Lady liberty. The shot is blurred, I know...

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/a/7/0/1942eb32ba6baf168fb31e0906bedtt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/6/9/7/0ba4dfd3d46087043ec155fe19e76tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/f/7/e/cd5ecd999e2c6e8ba6f222eb0d079tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/a/3/2/999660abc57d4b5818812a9576a0e.jpg]

    And a bonus ...

    ... sir Paul McCartney!

    (Sorry for the poor quality...)

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/1/8/d/3756b8a30972fe0115eb0c37374be.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/9/f/f/4b6b8d241c64d0f1e041f8eaf59c6tt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://pix.nofrag.com/e/1/e/41ae7e7829af0e38f88be0cb5c50att.jpg]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™