1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ShockaPop

Posts by ShockaPop

  • MapCore Job Census

    • ShockaPop
    • August 8, 2014 at 3:36 PM

    Got some update: my work @ Grand Cru ended last week, now I work at Next Games as a Junior Level Designer

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ShockaPop
    • July 30, 2014 at 4:50 PM
    Quote from Vilham

    The yellow line on the road is very strange in how jittery it looks.


    It seems to me the yellow line is under the water.

  • What I'm Working On

    • ShockaPop
    • July 30, 2014 at 8:19 AM
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    omg really you made this map ? ^^ it was nice i liked it


    Yes those days were cool

    [Blocked Image: http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/7/d/2014-07-29_000023-46e742d.jpg]


    Nice to have a long name and then write that with brushwork.

  • What I'm Working On

    • ShockaPop
    • July 29, 2014 at 6:58 PM
    Quote from Hanfblattx7

    Just interested, do you work together with Brute on the redesign or did he just gave you full rights or how does the cooperation look ?


    Isn't de_season originally Ted's map, not Brute's?

  • Doom (4)

    • ShockaPop
    • July 22, 2014 at 8:00 AM

    So, Doom 4 will be Brutal Doom on iDTech 6? I guess that's cool.. I really hope for open levels where you can play as you please.

  • Doom (4)

    • ShockaPop
    • July 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM

    I'm still waiting for the footage, words aren't going to cut it!

  • De_cache WIP (new version)

    • ShockaPop
    • July 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM

    plz fix ladder in cache :)


    make ladder from two ladder-texture brush "sticks" going along the vertical part of the ladder


    thx

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • ShockaPop
    • July 11, 2014 at 7:51 AM

    This is kind of how I see cs_insertion's callouts:


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/YrFHcMp.jpg]

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • ShockaPop
    • July 4, 2014 at 9:27 AM

    Finished this yesterday. Good game, 5/5.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • ShockaPop
    • July 3, 2014 at 7:12 AM

    Rush, Mist and Black Gold have pretty deep FPS drops.. bit disappointed of the maps in this operation. Only one I like is Overgrown, but even that could use bit more work (T-side seems to acquire map control almost automatically).

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • ShockaPop
    • June 27, 2014 at 7:47 AM
    Quote from Vilham

    Been playing quite a bit the last few days with 4 mates, much more fun than trying to play competitive on your own.


    Who would´ve thought that? I haven't played a single matchmaking match alone. Least friends I've had is 3 I think. Even we have different ranks (me between MGE and DMG, they're mostly between GN1 and MG2), it's more fun than I've heard from people who play it alone with randoms.

  • What I'm Working On

    • ShockaPop
    • June 25, 2014 at 7:13 AM

    That looks so hot!

  • [CS:GO] ar_blocks WIP

    • ShockaPop
    • June 16, 2014 at 6:46 AM

    You should add trigger_hurt on the legoblocks to make it more realistic.

  • What I'm Working On

    • ShockaPop
    • June 5, 2014 at 9:51 PM

    You're like some overclocked super machine, because you pump out so much amazing stuff in such short times!


    I like how Season has very original visuals. Keep up the great work!

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • ShockaPop
    • May 28, 2014 at 6:30 AM

    Looking good there Thurnip! I seriously hope some of your stuff gets in next case and not the stupid sci-fi stuff.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ShockaPop
    • May 28, 2014 at 6:28 AM

    FMPONE, that looks amazing!

  • The making of The Earth Base for No Rest For The Living.

    • ShockaPop
    • May 25, 2014 at 10:31 AM

    I always wanted to do some level stuff for Brutal Doom, but I don't know how to set up things to work.

  • The random model thread!

    • ShockaPop
    • May 21, 2014 at 7:17 AM
    Quote from kanine01

    What do you mean, the fov in the shots is 75. I don't mean to sound dumb. I just arranged a bunch of copies of the model in the viewport and took a screenshot. Maybe give an example of what you want with a screenshot of something else.


    I don´t know then. It just looks like it doesn't have the cool "depth" to it like the other gun renders do. Maybe it's just the model/shape itself then. The gun overall looks great though, no doubt about that (I agree with RedYager about the greasy fingerprints being nice touch).

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • ShockaPop
    • May 20, 2014 at 9:25 AM

    I missed the pre-order deal with beta access to DooM4. :/ Been thinking of getting this game, but I'm not sure I want to fork over the full-$$$ for singleplayer game with no additional gameplay modes (AFAIK).

  • The random model thread!

    • ShockaPop
    • May 20, 2014 at 6:43 AM

    Kanine01, any chance to have those as non-orthographic renders? I don't like things shown that way at all, because it's so unrealistic and works only for some technical/blueprint/whatever stuff.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™