1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nexus

Posts by Nexus

  • Spore. Buy. Now

    • Nexus
    • September 10, 2008 at 11:03 PM
    Quote

    ":2toizwpm]http://antispore.com/lol, what a bunch of maniacs!

    "OMG SPORE WILL DAMAGE CHILDREN HEADS COS IT LETS THEM CREATE BIG PENISES!!!! OMG OMG OMG!"

    "It takes a village to raise a child, And 8,500 employees at Electronic Arts to corrupt a child’s mind."

    ^ What... the... fuck... ?!

    the fuck is this shit about? it's only a game lol.. haha

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nexus
    • September 10, 2008 at 3:25 PM

    it does the job well..

    [Blocked Image: http://www.entertainmentopia.com/images/articles/hardware_steelSeriesQCK_01.jpg]

  • Tattoos and the games industry

    • Nexus
    • September 9, 2008 at 8:01 AM

    tattoos never get away

    and it's fugly

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nexus
    • September 7, 2008 at 10:11 PM

    the movie seven is good, very very good...

    yeah

  • Club for people who have seen The Dark Knight

    • Nexus
    • September 6, 2008 at 1:28 AM

    i have not seen this movie yet. shame on me:

    let me tell you somewthing worse: I missed LOTR 3 and , you read it right, after 4 years I finally see it. haha.. :wink:

  • Competition: Escape!

    • Nexus
    • September 6, 2008 at 1:26 AM
    Quote from merkaba

    Not much activity in here recently...should I be worried? I mean, are people happy with this competition idea, or should we give it a chance to go back to the drawing board?

    seems like you're unsure of what' you're doing with the competition.......

  • How to Plan Your Next Map

    • Nexus
    • September 6, 2008 at 1:23 AM

    alright thisi s a good tutorial but however, the engine got it's limitations so you have to be aware of that as the most important point.

    before u throw that map in get to know your engine, I ended up on a big issue with my latest map because I tried to recreate a large outdoor area and.. guess what

    I reached the max brushes limit in hammer so take this as a warning from me haha. :roll:

  • STALKER: Clear Sky

    • Nexus
    • September 6, 2008 at 1:20 AM

    it seem like we all wait and SO I DO.

    but i really really and really hope this game wont dissapoint me because chernobyl precursor had some map space removed and i throw the blame on that as a bad part of the game.

    can't wait yo this game is going to rox

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nexus
    • September 5, 2008 at 7:48 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.dubbe.nu/bilder/210rol/rolex_gmt_01b.png]

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Nexus
    • September 4, 2008 at 7:12 PM

    you looks scary

  • Test your color IQ

    • Nexus
    • September 4, 2008 at 7:09 PM

    Your score: 18

    Gender: Male

    Age range: 16-19

    Best score for your gender and age range: 0

    Highest score for your gender and age range: 1332

  • Google Chrome

    • Nexus
    • September 4, 2008 at 6:57 PM

    By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nexus
    • August 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM
    Quote

    ":2184gb1n]

    Thing is, I didn't spent a dime on it!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nexus
    • August 28, 2008 at 4:59 PM

    where did you get that blue texture? did u make it?

    and what game is that? it looks like something for half life 2 dm.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nexus
    • August 28, 2008 at 4:50 PM

    sorry but to be honest that computer sucks in a big way ...

    I could build you a better computer like 2 times better homemade for the same money you spent on that pc.

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Nexus
    • August 28, 2008 at 3:07 PM

    this day was good too

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Nexus
    • August 27, 2008 at 7:06 PM

    Yo my day was good.

    I went to school and went back home. Then I did some work and then I ate delicious food.

    And yeah: I listen to music and it was good.

    now little more seriously:

    I got my salary for my job and I am very satisfied with that - them money I am going to spend on a computer that I dream of - 20 grand

    I gather money and next year I build my computer and get away of the very best parts that will be selling on the market. No, I am serious - I can tell some details even now:

    3 x graphics card..

    latest nvidia motherboard!

    THERMALTAKE ARMOR+ probably

    nd.. INtels new processor called BLOOMFIELD or core i 7 or something like that..

    It is the best time to buy now in the next year - when everything new will emerge on the markets. I am really burning for that and that's my big aim right now, i'm already on the way to my big aim.

    and my computer sucks so I really decided this summer I give it a go and assemble computer that I build of the very best parts.. YEAh

  • Oded Fehr in COD 4

    • Nexus
    • August 25, 2008 at 6:09 PM
    Quote from n8braker

    he's israeli, he should be in a counterterrorist unit damnit!

    israelis hate israelis

    who does the jew hate more then the jew?

  • Red Alert 3 Announced...

    • Nexus
    • August 25, 2008 at 12:18 PM
    Quote from PogoP

    The idea of it is epic win, but the following screenshots not so much so. I don't know if these are legit, but they were on the HLFallout forums, in the RA3 topic anyway [Blocked Image: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x166/mipac369/ra1.jpg?t=1202949197]

    [Blocked Image: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x166/mipac369/ra6.jpg?t=1202949209]

    [Blocked Image: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x166/mipac369/ra5.jpg?t=1202949207]

    [Blocked Image: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x166/mipac369/ra3.jpg?t=1202949202]

    What is it with EA and sticking weird Mechs into all of their C&C games? :S The Red Alert universe should not have walking robots that shoot electricity... The only thing that should shoot electricity are Tesla Coils and the Tesla Troopers from RA2. On the topic of electricity-shooting towers of death, why the hell are they so small in RA3? They should strike fear into the hearts of enemies (via 500,000,000 volts of electrical energy) with their sheer size and stature!

    I don't like how they're deviating from the look of RA/RA2...

    This is RA.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ea.com/downloads/eagames/official/cc_firstdecade/aftermath/screens/1_lg.jpg]

    This is RA2.

    [Blocked Image: http://files.ea.com/downloads/eagames/official/cc_firstdecade/redalert2/screens/2_lg.jpg]

    As you can see, they share similarities. However, RA3 looks totally different, and I fear they may ruin it... I'm not sure how though, heh. I think it looks too visually cluttered.

    To quote Han Solo, "I have a bad feeling about this."

    Display More

    yes that true. Would be really bad if they ruined a good game but now they put various strange ideas as walking mechs shooting electricity ...

    I always respected RA series they all were so good.. but in the last time games like tiberium wars and kanes wrath.. not as good as the old RA's. The last good RA from my point of were Yuris Revenge (floating discs, youri mind control, terror drones and all that slave miner )...

    I don't even know if i buy RA3.. looks like a mix of C&C GENERALS + TIBERIUM WARS - Red alert 2.

  • Red Alert 3 Announced...

    • Nexus
    • August 25, 2008 at 11:59 AM

    THEY DESTROYED MY lovely game.

    :comeback:

    no they didn't

    Images

    • Secondbasement5.webp
      • 6.41 kB
      • 604 × 290
    • Secondbasement6.webp
      • 6.36 kB
      • 604 × 290
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™