1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. BuZZeR

Posts by BuZZeR

  • Crazy "Level Design"

    • BuZZeR
    • October 5, 2007 at 2:47 PM

    Muhahaha! Great stuff!

  • Gearbox Software Hiring Experienced Level Designers

    • BuZZeR
    • June 29, 2007 at 8:59 AM
    Quote

    Quote Be a US citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States

    It makes me sad.

  • Some pix from Siberia :)

    • BuZZeR
    • October 3, 2006 at 5:07 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Skjalg said: Would you mind uploading the source somewhere?

    I can't, sorry!

  • Some pix from Siberia :)

    • BuZZeR
    • October 3, 2006 at 1:11 PM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    EDIT: What is the resolution of the source file of the second pic?

    3456x2304 16bit

  • Some pix from Siberia :)

    • BuZZeR
    • October 2, 2006 at 6:30 PM

    Altay Mountains - South-West of Siberia, very beautiful place!

    Wild nature, awesome landscape, and drunk tourists. :)

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist0.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/aya2006/tourist2.jpg]

    P.s. This dude in cammo pants - it is me!

  • Where do you live?

    • BuZZeR
    • September 9, 2006 at 6:05 AM

    Russia, Siberia

  • Russian Reality Mappack (1.6\CZ)

    • BuZZeR
    • September 8, 2006 at 4:06 PM
    Quote from SKULLHOZER

    I still play de_indust on CS v1.6 from time to time; good gameplay.

    Tnx, I like indust too! =)

  • Russian Reality Mappack (1.6\CZ)

    • BuZZeR
    • August 25, 2006 at 6:02 AM
    Quote

    I remember some of those maps. Got bigger screens ?

    Sure!

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/cs_teatp/1074x768.htm

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/de_parabellum/800x600.htm

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/cs_altay/640x480.htm

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/de_indust/640x480.htm

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/cs_bbicotka/640x480.htm

    Quote

    How do you pronounce cs_BbICOTKA?

    You wanna know what does it mean? In russian transcription "BbICOTKA" mean "high raised building", "TEATP" - theatre. I think this is very unique names for my maps.

  • Russian Reality Mappack (1.6\CZ)

    • BuZZeR
    • August 22, 2006 at 6:48 PM

    I haven't yet made up my mind which engine to choose. Time will show.

  • Russian Reality Mappack (1.6\CZ)

    • BuZZeR
    • August 22, 2006 at 11:58 AM

    Russian Reality Mappack (1.6\CZ)

    [Blocked Image: http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/filez/rr_mappack_logo.jpg]

    by Mikhail "BuZZeR" Kadikov

    CS_ALTAY > Cinema building > (released in 2005)

    CS_TEATP > Drama theater > (released in 2004)

    CS_BbICOTKA > Apartments > (released in 2003)

    DE_INDUST > Industrial area > (released in 2004)

    DE_PARABELLUM > Trade center > (released in 2006)

    Note:

    - All maps have real prototypes located in Russia.

    Download:

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/filez/rus ... r_cs16.rar (26.7 mb)

    Enjoy!

    p.s. Mapping for CS1.6\CZ is dead for me now. I wanna new engine!

  • de_parabellum (CS 1.6)

    • BuZZeR
    • August 14, 2006 at 3:34 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Is your site hosting expired or something? The main page doesn't appear to load anymore...

    Probably server is down. But I hope it will be alive soon.

  • de_parabellum (CS 1.6)

    • BuZZeR
    • August 10, 2006 at 5:54 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    Dude, I wondered if you might show up, I absolutely love the work you and the other guys have put into Paranoia and so do a lot of others here:http://mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5378&start=0

    The map looks pretty good as well, an original project for sure

    Ohhh! Big discussion. Tnx for link!

    I am confused. Tnx for your interest to our project. I hope we will done it soon.

  • Slim Z. works

    • BuZZeR
    • August 10, 2006 at 5:45 AM
    Quote from Slimz

    cs_BbICOTKA mapper?

    Yes

    http://www.level-design.ru/mycslevels_e ... s_bbicotka

    We must to talk! Contact me!

    ICQ#162005292

  • de_parabellum (CS 1.6)

    • BuZZeR
    • August 8, 2006 at 11:55 AM

    I am already finished with this map and don't want to fix it.

    Big thx to all for yours comments! I will keep it for my new maps.

  • Slim Z. works

    • BuZZeR
    • August 2, 2006 at 6:26 PM

    Last screens looks very cool! Keep it up!

    NMRIH - what is it? Source engine?

  • de_parabellum (CS 1.6)

    • BuZZeR
    • July 22, 2006 at 6:35 AM
    Quote from Zaphod

    my immediate impression from looking at screens is that the map is wayyyy to bright.

    I like a condition of an environment in midday. Bright maps makes enemy visible. Many players ask me about it. And i think so.

    Anyway, map looks more better in game, then on screens.

    tnx for reply

  • de_parabellum (CS 1.6)

    • BuZZeR
    • July 21, 2006 at 5:01 PM

    de_parabellum for CS 1.6

    Map version: 1.0 (final)

    Map by: BuZZeR

    Max Players: 24

    R_SPEEDS: average w_poly 500-700, max w_poly 1100

    Build Time: 7 days.

    Screens:

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/de_parabellum/800x600.htm

    DL:

    http://buzz.cs-mapping.com.ua/filez/de_parabellum.rar (3.8mb)

    My other maps:

    http://www.level-design.ru/mycslevels_eng.htm

    Enjoy!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™