1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ken20banks

Posts by ken20banks

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • ken20banks
    • April 19, 2007 at 9:59 PM

    i haven't made anything in source before, but i want to make something for this, i think it's a really good idea - make something that looks nice AND plays well in such a limited space... i think it has a lot of potential to bring out some nice creative stuff...

  • ns_machina

    • ken20banks
    • March 8, 2007 at 11:44 PM

    holy shit, the stereoscopic shots are awesome haha

  • ns_machina

    • ken20banks
    • March 8, 2007 at 6:15 AM

    machina

    you already know i think it's looking awesome

    of course, really nice stuff

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • ken20banks
    • February 18, 2007 at 9:14 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    Whys it your favorite ken!?!?!

    It looks solidly built and is the one that comes off the most as an "old school hldm" map in my eyes, while still maintaining the creativity to stand it above the rest. Dunno just my opinion.

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • ken20banks
    • February 15, 2007 at 4:40 AM

    dm_avon is my favorite

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ken20banks
    • January 22, 2007 at 3:18 AM

    well i live in an apartment, i can't use anything too powerful

    i actually only use that for its onboard tuner now, i usually have stuff hooked up to a gnx4 and a pair of studio monitors or headphones

    my nice headphones are broken though :*(

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • ken20banks
    • January 21, 2007 at 6:21 PM

    these are awesome

    I don't think I'm going to have time to do anything though rightn now.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ken20banks
    • January 21, 2007 at 6:10 PM

    my passion

    [Blocked Image: http://www.realityisdead.com/images/ken_guitar.jpg]

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • ken20banks
    • January 11, 2007 at 4:53 PM

    sounds good to me

    if i can remember how to set up hammer for hl lol

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ken20banks
    • December 19, 2006 at 1:14 AM

    thats a nice building onboarderror

  • I love the woods.

    • ken20banks
    • November 30, 2006 at 12:53 AM

    awesome photos ~

  • dm_drift

    • ken20banks
    • November 30, 2006 at 12:50 AM

    nice!

  • [Shocking] Super Mario World Level Editor

    • ken20banks
    • November 30, 2006 at 12:43 AM

    holy crap!

    i'm installing this right away when i get home

  • Racing Game Project "Devil's End"

    • ken20banks
    • November 30, 2006 at 12:41 AM

    that's sweet

  • MapCore Job Census

    • ken20banks
    • November 30, 2006 at 12:38 AM

    add me!

    Ken Banks

    Senior Game Designer

    Raven Software

    for sure

  • W.I.P. Critique

    • ken20banks
    • November 30, 2006 at 12:37 AM

    this looks pretty nice

  • DM ThinIce and CTF Decay

    • ken20banks
    • August 12, 2006 at 3:55 AM

    Sweet. I really like the architecture and lighting of Thin Ice specifically. It reminds me of Natural Selection too, for some reason. Awesome work.

  • Music Project Artwork

    • ken20banks
    • March 16, 2006 at 3:34 AM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    Is that from the garage in your apartment?

    Yeah. Look familiar?

    I'm glad people like it and are interested. I'll post stuff later.

    Nexus: Haha, I don't think rap would be my strong point.

  • Music Project Artwork

    • ken20banks
    • March 15, 2006 at 7:30 AM

    Hey, it's Ken Banks. I haven't been around much since Nightwatch and Natural Selection, but I still know a few of you.

    Anyway, I'm currently in the process of writing my own music, something I actually want to release as an eventual goal. The project is called rid... A lot of influences pulled from the likes of Tool, the Deftones, and NIN. Once I get more stuff put together and in a presentable state, I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested.

    But anyway, I did some potential EP cover artwork. It's an idea at least. What do you think?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.realityisdead.com/images/expropriate.jpg]

    Thanks,

    Ken

  • G.R.A.W.

    • ken20banks
    • March 10, 2006 at 5:38 PM

    GRAW rules, I had a blast last night with andrew and friends.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™