1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Music Project Artwork

  • ken20banks
  • March 15, 2006 at 7:30 AM
  • ken20banks
    • March 15, 2006 at 7:30 AM
    • #1

    Hey, it's Ken Banks. I haven't been around much since Nightwatch and Natural Selection, but I still know a few of you.

    Anyway, I'm currently in the process of writing my own music, something I actually want to release as an eventual goal. The project is called rid... A lot of influences pulled from the likes of Tool, the Deftones, and NIN. Once I get more stuff put together and in a presentable state, I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested.

    But anyway, I did some potential EP cover artwork. It's an idea at least. What do you think?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.realityisdead.com/images/expropriate.jpg]

    Thanks,

    Ken

  • Skjalg
    • March 15, 2006 at 7:40 AM
    • #2

    You mentioned Tool.

    Im interested =)

  • rockdude86
    • March 15, 2006 at 8:21 AM
    • #3

    yeah, do keep us updated i like the artwork and mentioned influences

  • Evert
    • March 15, 2006 at 8:45 AM
    • #4

    yeah I like it!

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • March 15, 2006 at 6:39 PM
    • #5

    i like it.

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • March 15, 2006 at 6:46 PM
    • #6

    Is that from the garage in your apartment?

  • Zacker
    • March 15, 2006 at 7:09 PM
    • #7

    Well if it gets similar to Tool, then it can't be all mad:) Cover art looks nice.

  • Taylor Swift
    • March 15, 2006 at 8:13 PM
    • #8

    WOW It's ken banks.

    Hey why didn't you tried with rap?

  • ken20banks
    • March 16, 2006 at 3:34 AM
    • #9
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    Is that from the garage in your apartment?

    Yeah. Look familiar?

    I'm glad people like it and are interested. I'll post stuff later.

    Nexus: Haha, I don't think rap would be my strong point.

  • Grinwhrl
    • March 16, 2006 at 3:41 AM
    • #10

    nice..

  • dissonance
    • March 16, 2006 at 7:11 AM
    • #11
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    Hey why didn't you tried with rap?

    NO.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™