I can see everything fine...
Posts by SixThree
-
-
Very nice!
[Blocked Image: http://members.shaw.ca/sdunfee/barrington6nowatermark.jpg]
Something stupid I threw together to see the trees
I love them! -
What exactly does "You are most welcome to DICE" mean...
-
Looks fine @ 1440x900! I'd probably change the thumbs, but they seem to show a small relevant glimpse of what they're linking to, so it's preference.
-
The ant-farm one?
-
What happened to Docean

-
What took you so long

-
-
Not all battlefields are urban...
-
Texture scheme on the outside pillars is nice.
-
-
Quote from Minotauro
Get rid of the american flag though, it makes no sense at all.
Yeah... why is the flag there?
Good work.
-
Congrats
You earned it.offtopic: what happened to hipshot and Dice?
-
-
Me likes

+ nice Shoyru neon.
-
Tribes 2 editor.
-
-
Lightspots around the fixtures need to go, and the walls containing the doorways are extremely thin... I like the outside bit though.
-
I thought he was in COGS. But still, vivi is about the most un-modest person I have ever met on the internet

-
What is the hire/fire ratio like?
Congrats Vivi
You earned it.