1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. General Vivi

Posts by General Vivi

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • General Vivi
    • February 18, 2014 at 12:26 AM

    Do want.

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • February 17, 2014 at 6:05 PM

    Stream is up!

  • DE_BROOKTOWN

    • General Vivi
    • February 15, 2014 at 12:05 AM

    Howdy Will! Welcome to teh core! Please enjoy your stay bro.

    Also, I'll have to add you on steam

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • February 14, 2014 at 4:51 PM

    Stream is up!

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • February 14, 2014 at 3:58 PM

    To be fair, phys objects did make the game dumbsauce.

  • KeyBot - a gamejam game

    • General Vivi
    • February 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM

    Looks cool man, I'll have to give it a shot today when I get a chance.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • February 14, 2014 at 2:29 AM

    shields would break the game....

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • General Vivi
    • February 13, 2014 at 5:44 PM

    Hey guys! I've recently started streaming while I work on my SP Half-Life 2 map. If anyone is interested in watching you can check out my Twitch channel here.


    http://www.twitch.tv/generalvivi


    Watch my "End of Day Recap" videos here! http://www.youtube.com/user/generalvivi


    Map info : Alyx and Gordon need to find a car in order to traverse a sewage ridden city and avoid combine traps.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PaNZZaU.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/8a8yubw.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/SnGaJyk.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xHclecL.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/a1EBNQ5.jpg]


    I hope you stop by and say hi!

  • Half-Life 2: Twelve Absent Men [Ep2 Mod]

    • General Vivi
    • February 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

    Congrats on the release!

  • Something new for CS:GO SDK

    • General Vivi
    • February 12, 2014 at 12:16 AM

    Nice work! Add this to hl2 sdk plz

  • 2014 50/50/50 Movie/Book/Game Impossible Challenge

    • General Vivi
    • February 9, 2014 at 2:09 PM

    Movies : 3

    Books : 0

    Games : 4

    Movies :

    Frozen

    Her

    Man of Tai Chi

    The Croods

    Epic

    The Muppet Movie

    The Lego Movie ( Awesome )

    Books :

    none

    Games :

    DayZ

    The walking Dead: Season 2

    Strike Vector

    OctoDad: Dadliest Catch

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • February 9, 2014 at 2:36 AM

    Congrats you guys!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • General Vivi
    • February 8, 2014 at 9:51 AM

    Wb! Map is looking pretty spiff man. I agree with the others about noise but it looks pretty fixable

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • February 6, 2014 at 10:14 PM

    Why did I have to go on vacation!!!!!!

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • February 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM

    Patrick! You're one to talk

  • Any interest in a mapcore 2014 50/50/50

    • General Vivi
    • January 31, 2014 at 10:42 PM

    maybe it should be.... 10/ 10/ 10 !

  • Any interest in a mapcore 2014 50/50/50

    • General Vivi
    • January 31, 2014 at 7:59 AM

    Sign me up!

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • January 31, 2014 at 4:20 AM

    Dear friends, I just hit Legendary Eagle for the first time!


    Under my wifes skin creator account...


       


    *Squeeee!*


    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7143052/legendary_eagle.JPG]

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • January 29, 2014 at 4:36 AM

    After playing 10 Match Making games on Cs_Agency, I decided to make a video.


    Here she be. <3


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Source 2 Left 4 Dead 2 Prototype Screenshots Leaked

    • General Vivi
    • January 29, 2014 at 2:12 AM

    I perform an ancient voodoo ritual each time I need to compile a model.


    It works... most of the time.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™