1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. General Vivi

Posts by General Vivi

  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • April 25, 2020 at 3:42 AM

    Still work in progress.


  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • General Vivi
    • January 18, 2020 at 7:59 AM
    Quote from Rick_D

    On 1/13/2020 at 11:48 PM, Rick_D said: neat

    Thought so also.

  • Graveyard

    • General Vivi
    • December 2, 2019 at 9:50 AM

    this map is sooo coool.

  • Cobblestone Changes

    • General Vivi
    • November 17, 2019 at 12:22 AM

    I like the changes to A, feels like the angles have purpose now. Might be a bit noisy still, but I think it's nice.

  • Generalvivi's - Prototypes and Polygons (now with vr)

    • General Vivi
    • September 20, 2019 at 5:29 PM

    My first attempt at jumping back into 3d simple art stuff. I used to do this back in the day and really enjoyed it. I might pick it back up again, it's pretty calming and fun to mess around with.

    https://twitter.com/generalvivi/st…9877218304?s=20


  • ITT: Indie Games

    • General Vivi
    • August 17, 2019 at 3:13 PM

    Still one of my favorites from a few years ago. Sad to hear about the studio shutting down.

    Great mix of stealth and action and narrative. HIGHLY recommend.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • August 10, 2019 at 5:43 PM

    In order to push myself, I organized Wednesday, Thursday, Friday to be the only days I could work on this new layout, one or two gameplay tweak days, and then next week will be environment art. So far so good.

    DAY 1


    DAY 2

    DAY 3

  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • August 5, 2019 at 7:06 AM

    Fun Before and Afters

  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • July 27, 2019 at 5:41 PM

    Some more before and after hotness! It's so much fun to just relax everyday and make levels!

  • [WIP] de_colosseum

    • General Vivi
    • July 24, 2019 at 6:12 PM

    This looks great Will!

  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • July 19, 2019 at 7:17 PM

    Based on some feedback I got, I reworked the lights a bit, got rid of some overly bright glass, focused the view on the path.

    Feedback is always welcome! Thanks again.


  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • July 19, 2019 at 6:26 AM

    More fun!

  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • July 18, 2019 at 5:52 AM

    yeah, I did a quick second pass on that area. I forgot to mess with the stairs and then added some extra lights by the door. switched some stuff up. Doesn't help that our default door is black, but could be reworked in the future. Just trying to work fast! I'll do another pass on these areas later. Thanks for the feedback!

    Loving the tools! Fun and fast to work!


  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • July 16, 2019 at 3:56 AM

    Been mapping a lot more recently, art stuff is going great!

    https://twitter.com/generalvivi/status/1150941313518526466

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_j2z3kX4AMCACW.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_j27oFXoAAb7Yn.jpg]

  • Mapcore Job Census

    • General Vivi
    • June 30, 2019 at 1:40 AM
    Quote from blackdog

    On 6/16/2019 at 5:36 AM, blackdog said: Ah (despite probably knowing the answer) one thing I was wondering after the podcast you were on: you moved back to the US or stayed in EU?

    back in the usa

  • Black Mesa Source

    • General Vivi
    • June 27, 2019 at 6:39 AM

    I've been pretty spoiler free on this from the beginning, it's been hard to hold back this long tho. plz hurry and finish.

  • Prodeus (random dev stuff)

    • General Vivi
    • June 25, 2019 at 9:07 PM

    We've updated our tools a bit to speed up brush creation.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • General Vivi
    • June 22, 2019 at 4:22 PM

    Awesome stuff guys! @Comfort Jones That looks great!

    @Rump3L can't wait to see where this goes!

  • Mapcore Job Census

    • General Vivi
    • June 16, 2019 at 5:15 AM

    I guess I never updated mine, I quit Starbreeze Dec, 31 2017. Started my own studio with my buddy Mike called "Bounding Box Software" , we're making a game called Prodeus.

  • Congrats Canada :D!

    • General Vivi
    • June 14, 2019 at 5:00 AM

    ❤️ Congrats Canada on winning the NBA finals :D!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™