1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2005 at 1:59 AM

    Will do. I'll put that on my list. thx And as for the streets being small: I think Ill remove the white markings on the smaller pieces of the road.

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2005 at 1:57 AM

    Lacking something:

    Like a 3dskybox (wich will be added later btw)? Or more details on the buildings?

    The fog:

    What colour should it be? Now it's set to grey.

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2005 at 1:40 AM

    FFS!

    I'll try photobucket instead of:

    IMAGEVENUE

    okay, edited my first post.

  • Sup with google images ?

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2005 at 1:18 AM

    Nexus, that guy has val kilmers eyes!

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2005 at 1:10 AM

    Oh, and by the way: I know it's not really professional to not watermark the screenshots and to be showing of me shotgun but meh

    /edit

    plus I wouldn't know why the first 6 images arent loading

  • [WIP] Abandoned ---> PICS INSIDE!!!!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2005 at 1:09 AM

    Hey guys

    For a while I've been working on map I started to show my mappingskills. I also started this map because I hadn't really been mapping for source and I wanted to fammiliarize myself with hammer 4.0.

    At this point, I can't say what this map will be for, so I'll only use a name, without the game/modtag.

    Here are the screenshots. I hope you enjoy them.

    Critics are welcome, but bear in mind that this is a WIP. It's not even done 60%.

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0003.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0000.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0004.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0005.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0006.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0011.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0010.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0009.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0012.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0013.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/delta-force/nmrih_deserted0014.jpg]

  • Dumb Design vs Intelligent design

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 12, 2005 at 12:23 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    :´)

  • no Aftermath til feb/march

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 11, 2005 at 10:52 PM
    Quote from mike-0

    after what they've done to the editing community, i think they deserve it

    Not only to the editing comm... But I don't really give a rats ass about aftermath. So much mods comming out this winter, I'll be glad to only play the ones I'd really like to play.

  • Vapour: A Third-Party STEAM

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 9, 2005 at 11:33 PM

    Take a break dudes. Skjalg was the only one misreading that. Thereby, it's not that retarded to think about HAMMER when reading this.

  • Matrix: Path of Neo ending...

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 9, 2005 at 12:12 PM

    Cool!

  • Vapour: A Third-Party STEAM

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 9, 2005 at 12:10 PM

    Yup, just tried it. I like the idea but I think the interface has to be improved. I dont like having tons of different windows of the same program on my desktop.

    Now, If someone could just make HAMMER run without STEAM...

  • Vapour: A Third-Party STEAM

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 9, 2005 at 11:44 AM

    Skjalg. I think James is talking about Hammer 3.5, not 4.0 (wich is for source).

    Furthermore I miss the arguements why vapour is better then STEAM. These are the only two programs of this kind now available yet I miss the comparissons.

    Good to see STEAM is getting a competitor though.

  • Paris riot Jihad

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 9, 2005 at 12:05 AM
    Quote from Kosmo

    ...but I am way too educated and smart not to jump in easy conclusions that the goverment and every not like me is the reason for everything that has gone down.

    No you aren't.

    I win.

  • I AM VERY MUCH DISLIKING STEAM TODAY

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 8, 2005 at 11:59 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    offline mode works fine for me but it doesnt change the fact that its retarded they integrated the game editor into steam...

    word

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 8, 2005 at 2:37 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc129/th_982_hmmmm.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 8, 2005 at 11:14 AM

    DEAD|DJBourgeoisie:

    First off, I like to say I like the mod DEAD vey much and I am closely watching your MOD's progress. Good job!

    Secondly, the feedback on the map:

    - you might want to increase the size of the windows of the farmhouse;

    - the stairs to the porge are like 8 units above the ground;

    - the roof of the shed needs some variation IMO, like damage or windows.

    But I very much like this map and I think it's one of a kind!

    Succes!

  • Half-Life 2 mapping project WIP Pics

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 8, 2005 at 9:34 AM

    Wow, impressive atmosphere. Nice map!

    Keep it up and get some release very soon pls!

  • Buy Nothing Day - 2005

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 8, 2005 at 9:31 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    [Blocked Image: http://adbusters.org/metas/eco/bnd/downloads/BND_banner_consumer_05.gif]

    gogo mapcore!

    WTF no free love? this day sux

  • Munich trailer

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 7, 2005 at 11:07 AM

    MUST.SEE.THIS.MOVIE

  • Religeon is the root of all evil

    • ⌐■_■
    • November 4, 2005 at 5:20 PM

    Oh hello there mr postman...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™