1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ⌐■_■

Posts by ⌐■_■

  • id's new game / engine

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 2:46 PM
    Quote from barrakid

    20GB textures? WTF! i will never install a game that takes 20GB just for textures, its a complete waste of HD space, no matter how good the game will be.

    I'm going to quote this in 5 years.

  • Completed Gecko Textures

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 9:17 AM

    Not sure how to implement these textures but hey, thanks for your contribution!

  • id's new game / engine

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 9:13 AM

    Sorry but the in-house engine looks far better IMO.

  • RELEASE: Dystopia Prop Pack by Warby

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 9:09 AM

    Impressive, as always..

  • You Are Empty, released on GamersGate!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 12, 2007 at 12:03 AM

    I like the looks of it overall (especially the leveldesign- and the modelpart) but I absolutely don't like the conceptual design. I mean, look at the enemies..

    Got potential though..

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2007 at 11:44 PM

    It's most likely a sunallergy. There are potions for it!

  • What engine does Fable run on?

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2007 at 3:23 PM
    Quote from cyberjunkie

    hahahahahahaha... For a second I was like. oOoOOOh some unheard of - IN HOUSE ENGIEN!1?? Damn you KT!

    Hahaa oh damn. I should never mix in with conversations that have subjects I don't know shit about! :embarassed:

    I lately read some topic regarding a devguy from AW who said AW was using ''the in-house engine'' what was suposedly a big leak. Haha I guess I missunderstood.

    Good thing I made someone laugh though!

  • Flipside : HL2 mod

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2007 at 2:08 PM
    Quote from Evert

    amazine....gonna try this fo sho.

    Definitly. I only have to wait for my f*cking internetconnection to get stable again.

  • [WIP] DoD_Nightingale

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2007 at 10:41 AM

    I love this map! This is what a DoD:S should look like!

    Here's one thing I saw though. I know it's WIP, but still, you might not have noticed it..?

    [Blocked Image: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4666/image2da8.png]

  • What engine does Fable run on?

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2007 at 1:10 AM

    Alan Wake uses in-house, but I guess that'll be a newer version?

  • Hitler's live account banned

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 11, 2007 at 12:57 AM
    Quote

    While watching I started thinking about a scene where Hitler is being told that he can't go to Churchills birthday party because he's been naughty.

    OMG

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 11:45 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Extra fast falaffel!!

    FIXED

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 10:00 PM

    You don't need a whole brain to make a cyborg.. At the time we would be doing that we probably know how to make to 'grow' brains ourselves.

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 8:14 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    So do you add these cyborg parts to humans or do you add human parts to cyborgs?

    Cyborg part > human = actually not cyborg part but robot part.

    Human part > robot = cyborg.

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 8:12 PM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Good to hear since thats what i am doing.

    Yes well I understand that. It wasn't my intention to be patronizing or anything like that but with all due respect: assumptions don't make good arguments.

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 8:09 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Then I feel like asking, what is the purpose of robots\cyborgs?Wouldn't it be to do work for us? Things that are too dangerous, stressful, painful etc.

    After a while, we won't have human janitors, cause they are replaced by a more "powerful" Cyborg which can work day and night, and he doesn't bitch about having to clean up a mess. Then the cycle would expand and expand, removing more and more human jobs..

    Or is the whole Cyborg thing some kinda pet Israelites want for fun?

    1. We're discussing cyborgs. Robots are fully mechanized, cyborgs have human stuff in them (i.e. brains or arms).

    2. It's Israeli's, not Israelites..

    3. It's just some Israeli scientists who set this milestone. Israel has good scientists (because they're a smart nation) so they discovered this first. America, and I'm sure Sweden too (to name some) are doing research around the developement of cyborgs. It's not a secret cyborgs would make good soldiers, etc.. And it's sure as anything any nation wouldn't invest that much time in a project meant for ''recreational purposses''.

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 7:37 PM

    The two of you are both assuming your theory will become reallity.

    Truth is, we can not know what influence this will all have on our future. We can only speculate..

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 6:51 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    Its sad the scientists learned nothing from the Terminator movies...

  • Paranoia mod

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 3:50 PM

    Our project is going to the last stage of the development! Right now we are working on the last episode and that means we are close to final phase - testing and bug's fixing! Quality - this is our main priority! And also we have a new media for you! Check our media gallery for new screens and first ingame video!


    this mod will make me purchase HL1 again (I gave my other account away )!

    You might want to check out the new media too (17 may)!

    LINK:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Israeli's about to build first cyborg!

    • ⌐■_■
    • June 10, 2007 at 3:43 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    You've seen I Robot, remember that Will Smith is an actor and that he can't save the world if that stuff would ever happend.

    But now you're assuming that movie will become reality. I doubt it though.

    BTW:

    We are the Borg... Surrender your ships... All your biological and technological capabillaties will be added to our own... You will be assimilated...

    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™