1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Phatsniper

Posts by Phatsniper

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Phatsniper
    • April 15, 2008 at 6:21 PM

    Real nice, I'm liking the height variation of both the rocks and the gameplay area!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Phatsniper
    • April 14, 2008 at 4:03 PM

    I think the wavy roofs look fine.

    Beutiful map dude, I just love the background buildings and the glow they have.

  • insta grins

    • Phatsniper
    • September 20, 2006 at 3:23 PM

    Congrats dude

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • Phatsniper
    • September 4, 2006 at 8:17 AM

    Looking fantastic, I love the waterfall.

  • PK01 - Quake IV / Source Texture Set

    • Phatsniper
    • September 4, 2006 at 8:13 AM

    Awesome work! I can't wait to get my Quake 4 back and have a fiddle with them

  • The tenth dimension

    • Phatsniper
    • September 1, 2006 at 12:03 AM

    Very interesting

    Not that I understood much past the third dimension...

  • Your username/nick

    • Phatsniper
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:24 PM

    Back in the 90's when the word phat (meaning great) was actually used I was getting into online shooters. I always played a sniper role and when TF came out I was on AOL and a 28.8k modem. My ping was usually 800-1000, with the old laggy laser dot scope but I put in a ridiculous amount of hours and learnt to lead targets by 3 seconds to headshot them. Thus, Phatsniper.

    I don't actually use the word phat at all and it's not something I'd choose today, but I've had it for 7-8 years and I'm still the only Phatsniper on the internet so it shall stay

  • Cannon Fodder!

    • Phatsniper
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:19 PM

    Haha awesome! Definately gonna get this, I played the original on the mega drive soooo much!

  • Snakes on a motherfucking plane!!

    • Phatsniper
    • August 28, 2006 at 2:23 PM

    I saw it last week with my girlfriend, I really enjoyed it. It's nice to watch a film that you don't have to take seriously and just enjoy yourself.

  • Yorkie!

    • Phatsniper
    • August 17, 2006 at 1:48 PM
    Quote from SnipaMasta

    Yeah, I used to post there a lot. Haven't been there for years though!

    I knew it I havn't posted in a while either, still lurk there occasionally though.

    Love the new pics, the one behind the monitor is great!

  • FREE models and textures inside (jungle setting)

    • Phatsniper
    • August 17, 2006 at 1:44 PM

    Awesome stuff yet again Hessi, I'll have a play around with them soon for sure! Thanks!

  • Yorkie!

    • Phatsniper
    • August 15, 2006 at 12:15 AM

    If I'd let my cats anywhere near my computer there'd be chewed wires everywhere, cute cat

    Hmm SnipaMasta... I recognise your name, Threedy perhaps?

  • Now playing

    • Phatsniper
    • August 10, 2006 at 11:55 AM

    Not had much time for games lately

    PSP :

    Pursuit Force (my girlfriend bought Death Jr. at the same time though and what with that and Burnout I get about 10 mins PSP playtime a day)

    PC :

    Picked up Shogun: Total War! Used to LOVE this game and I'm having a blast! The battles are great but I'm even more hooked on the map screen side of it.

    So much fun planning the advances on other provinces, making allies and sending ninjas to assasinate enemy generals

    Got hooked on CoD2 MP last few weeks but havn't had a chance to play the past week.

    I also got Project IGI2 and Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2, havn't played either yet I just got them with a 3 for 2 deal.

  • 3ds max problem

    • Phatsniper
    • August 4, 2006 at 10:45 AM

    It's in the drop down field under DirectX Manager at the bottom of your picture that says None.

  • Quakecon 2006 Signups

    • Phatsniper
    • June 28, 2006 at 1:13 PM

    I've always wanted to go, shame nvidia don't hand out free plane tickets

  • The Ship

    • Phatsniper
    • June 28, 2006 at 1:10 PM

    I love it, I've been beta testing it for the past month or so and it's all I wanted and more. The gameplay is so addictive and it gets you laughing so much. I loved the HL1 mod and I'm really happy to see it grow into something so much more.

    Reno, I don't think I've had a game with you yet? I'm usually in the irc channel so give me a shout if you're going for a game!

  • So Al-Zarqawi got owned...

    • Phatsniper
    • June 12, 2006 at 12:07 AM

    Nice frag.

  • Quake 2 mappers get your hiking gear! (PIX ON PAGE 2!)

    • Phatsniper
    • June 7, 2006 at 11:40 PM

    Damn this sounds awesome, I don't have Quake 2 though I'll have to pick it up.

  • All hail the Valve

    • Phatsniper
    • June 7, 2006 at 6:29 PM

    No they're quite right, Opposing Force is the best expansion of all time.

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Phatsniper
    • June 7, 2006 at 3:39 PM

    You can do fancy stuff with a 2 sided alpha map

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™