1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Cannon Fodder!

  • ReNo
  • August 30, 2006 at 8:04 PM
  • ReNo
    • August 30, 2006 at 8:04 PM
    • #1

    Woohoo, the return of an old friend!

    http://www.codemasters.co.uk/games/inde ... =EnglishUK

    I think Cannon Fodder is a perfect fit for the PSP - looking like it may well be an essential purchase

  • Mazy
    • August 30, 2006 at 8:24 PM
    • #2

    Looks cool I guess. I love Cannon Fodder but this smells like a poor remake, but lets see.

    Also, would be more ideal for the DS to be honest.

  • Phatsniper
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:19 PM
    • #3

    Haha awesome! Definately gonna get this, I played the original on the mega drive soooo much!

  • Ducky Paterson
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:56 PM
    • #4

    ahh cool this looks sweet. I love codemasters ^^ especially the mtv music generator series.

  • spacer
    • September 6, 2006 at 7:27 PM
    • #5

    WAR, NEVER BEEN SO MUCH FUN.

  • leileilol
    • September 6, 2006 at 7:39 PM
    • #6

    it'd be better for the DS imo with the screen and all.

    Also where's Jools and Jops?

  • Defrag
    • September 7, 2006 at 12:00 AM
    • #7

    Jools, Jops and.... I can never remember. All I do remember is trying (and succeeding) to get to the end of the game with those two still alive

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™