1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. johnm487

Posts by johnm487

  • Chocolate Milk

    • johnm487
    • December 2, 2005 at 7:57 PM

    this reminds me of my friend, but hes 19

  • Blender's TS map needs crits please

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 10:58 PM
    Quote from curman

    operation ivy is gay

    Ya, and Against me is so much better than they use to be.

    op ivy owns

  • Hammer 4.1 BETA is out - New issues

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 6:36 PM

    killertomato, I don't really understand what your trying to do.

    try going here http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki ... y:Modeling

    maybe somthing there can help you if your dealing with models and materials.

  • tmp_lodge -updates-

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 6:19 PM

    looking real nice vivi

  • What can you tell me about..

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 4:31 PM

    wacko, how did you get a copy of the beta?

  • JFK Conspiracy is there actually any question about it?

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 4:28 PM

    I've heard alot about the JFK assasination. I've heard too many stories and have seen too many documentaries, and its led me to the fact that nobody will ever know. The 3 gunmen theory, the head of the CIA, the mafia, Lee Harvey Oswald, and i don't care which one is true. I have a 12" of most of his speeches, and he seemed pretty smart, but i wasn't alive in the early 60's, so I don't know. All I've learned about him has been in text books and on tv, and I dont really follow those things.

  • What can you tell me about..

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 2:51 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    well cool.. running on old laptop, sounds neat, I tought it didn't work on older models of GFX cards, that you needed the "Vista compatible card."It look shit, I mean the same, which is shit, uninspired, maybe it won't totally blow on technical side.

    I think it looks pretty decent, maybe not perfect, but its a leg up. And for the "Vista compatible card", all you need is a nvdia geforce FX 5200 or higher, ATI radeon 9600 or higher, or at least 128 video RAM is recommended.

  • 2D: Insurgency Wallpaper

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 12:09 AM

    is that guy screaming because he only has one eye?

    looks nice never the less.

    I would like to beta test for you guys, but your North American schedule doesn't meet mine

  • Post your DVD collection extravaganza!

    • johnm487
    • December 1, 2005 at 12:00 AM

    d3, I think your the only person who bought Jason X.

  • explorer.exe2

    • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 11:58 PM

    TROJAN HORSE

    TROJAN HORSE

    TROJAN HORSE

  • [WIP] Vehicle - Audi Quattro

    • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 8:59 PM

    looks nice. i like the photo simulations.

    The only thing that bothers me is the tire.

    EDIT: It looks small in the last pic

  • Winter Break

    • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 6:05 PM

    i dont think i have a long vacation. I have christmas and the day after christmas off, and also new years off. Ill probably spend those days taking it easy and finish building my guitar. After the holidays i will be giving work my 2 weeks notice and then its off to start school.

  • some snow pics and trees

    • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 4:45 PM

    You should be thankful for the comments we left you

  • What can you tell me about..

    • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 3:10 PM

    Windows Vista?

  • How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

    • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 2:20 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    I don't know...

    ITS BEEN A YEAR TODAY!

  • some snow pics and trees

    • johnm487
    • November 30, 2005 at 2:19 PM

    I like the one with the yellow van.

  • France and Zoo

    • johnm487
    • November 29, 2005 at 8:15 PM

    those look great, i like the kangaroo one.

  • Stainless Steel belly up, people burning, stuff screaming

    • johnm487
    • November 29, 2005 at 2:23 PM

    How is it ignorance? Just an assumption. Ya those games

    are on the top 20 list, but how long will they be there?

    I was talking about the days when everybody played Starcraft.

  • Stainless Steel belly up, people burning, stuff screaming

    • johnm487
    • November 29, 2005 at 1:59 PM

    I don't think too many people want to play RTS games any more.

  • The random model thread!

    • johnm487
    • November 29, 2005 at 4:36 AM

    wow, the mosquito looks awesome.

    good work

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™