with the ECE you'll also get a extra DVD with nearly 70 hours of video tutorials. I bought it my self the other day, and it's defidently worth it!
Posts by zeOx
-
-
set your pitch to -65 or something like that. whatever floats your boat.
-
thanks alot guys!

expect some WIP shots soon, since I've actually gotten a layout that I'm confident with this time, thanks to you

-
little traffic at the moment though. hard to run a site like that and cater to everyone's taste. but we try our best

-
thanks fritz, that was extremely helpful!
-
I was just wondering if any of you had some tips, or rules even, when you are creating a map for CS? every time I try to make a map, it just turns out to have a horrible layout, and that results in me never finishing a map.
-
don't let this thread die

-
Quote from D3ads
Crap, all the model skins are in a different file format, I thought they would be .tga
I don't have 3DsMax so I don't think I can view them 
if i remember correctly, they are dds. download this and you'll be able to open them in photoshop.
-
use rasmaker that comes with the Max Payne 2 tools, and pull up the cmd and type:
rasmaker -x X.ras
i think that'll do the trick.
-
oh, i was for some reason thinking about Enemy Territory: Quake Wars...
-
I have the Akira Collectors Edition, but I'm not sure if it's the original english dubbing. I've only seen it in japanese.
-
Quote from D3ads
If that sky remains when the final product is shipped I shall cry, in Quake 2 the sky was dark orange with patches of red and yellow, in order to make the player believe that this is still the same Stroggos they were running along in 1997, then it has to look like it, the sky as it is currently just makes it look like another planet..
It is another planet.....
-
it's no one lives forever, but i don't remember the name of the mission!
and i played through that game like 3-4 times..

-
it looks pretty good.
my only complaint is that it looks to cluttered (the buildings), and looks a little like some of the buildings are just there to be there.
and please, get some alpha painting done on the ground
-
yeah, the base-placement defidently looks like big game hunters
-
that totally blew my mind!
i found a 1280x720p HD-trailer of the same video on fileshack: http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=7493
-
nice prop! love the texture work

yes, samurai champloo is pretty awesome.
-
finally there's someone who shares the same oppinion as me! (insta).
mythbusters is great! i watch it every day on discovery
-
post your compile log

-
watching simpsons, have we now?

Jack Thompson is truely a retard, and if you hate him as much as i do, i suggest you head over to stopjackthompson.com.