1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. zeOx

Posts by zeOx

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • zeOx
    • October 6, 2005 at 5:01 PM

    doesn't work in opera either, so it's probably broken

  • Weapon Model

    • zeOx
    • October 5, 2005 at 4:57 PM

    Looks good ferret.

    I want to use it in quake for some reason..

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • zeOx
    • October 5, 2005 at 2:17 PM

    holy shit, a dreamcast!

    I haven't seen one of those in years. best console ever!

  • The Weapons of Quake4

    • zeOx
    • October 4, 2005 at 6:46 PM

    I pre-ordered this game almost a month ago. I'm looking forward to this one!

    congrats KFS!

  • prop - paper boxes

    • zeOx
    • October 4, 2005 at 6:43 PM

    perhaps the paper is still in the boxes?

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • zeOx
    • October 3, 2005 at 8:03 PM

    Looks awesome!

    One of the best custom HL2DM maps I've seen.

    but those torches are screaming to be replaced by a model

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • zeOx
    • October 3, 2005 at 1:08 AM

    it's a bitch to get it to look decent?

  • de_corse

    • zeOx
    • September 29, 2005 at 10:42 PM

    sweet. very nice looking!

  • F.E.A.R. MP demo out!

    • zeOx
    • September 29, 2005 at 5:00 PM

    http://files.filefront.com/FEAR_Mul...;/fileinfo.html

    http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/ga...emo_en.exe.html

    http://www.worthdownloading.com/dow...gid=734&id=5538

    Haven't tried it yet, have to wait one more hour because my internet is being a bitch.

  • WTF is up at house that Doom built?

    • zeOx
    • September 29, 2005 at 2:04 PM

    On Gamespot's "The Hotspot", they said that there was no relations between the two...

  • "Hey man, you got a job!"

    • zeOx
    • September 28, 2005 at 4:48 PM

    congrats man, that's awesome!

  • Metal Gear Solid 4 ingame movie

    • zeOx
    • September 28, 2005 at 2:38 PM

    the only thing we know, is that it's real-time.

    and yeah, it looks awesome

  • Final Fight Streetwise

    • zeOx
    • September 27, 2005 at 12:59 AM

    Holy crap, that looks awesome!

    Didn't really know that they were developing a new Final Fight game.

  • HDR maps

    • zeOx
    • September 26, 2005 at 6:15 PM

    I take it that those people are retards who only make crappy aim and fy maps?

  • HDR maps

    • zeOx
    • September 26, 2005 at 6:08 PM

    ok, thanks.

    will the tools come around the time that dod:s is released?

    just saw i forgot to mention it was for HL2, but you got it anyways

  • HDR maps

    • zeOx
    • September 26, 2005 at 5:36 PM

    any idea how to make a map HDR-friendly?

    I haven't really tried anything, but I saw that the HDR is just going to work on HDR maps.

  • Hi-tech labs

    • zeOx
    • September 20, 2005 at 12:10 AM
    Quote from Hipshot

    Actually, the name is Daikatana, John Romero's Daikatana, and that was a great game.

    are you kidding?

  • bf2 sdk

    • zeOx
    • September 19, 2005 at 8:57 PM

    I like brushes. But that's probably because I suck at modeling.

  • bf2 sdk

    • zeOx
    • September 19, 2005 at 8:29 PM

    ..... I hate the future

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • zeOx
    • September 19, 2005 at 1:57 PM

    that prison is almost identical to max payne 2.

    loved the shaft

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™