1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. zeOx

Posts by zeOx

  • Chocolate Milk

    • zeOx
    • December 2, 2005 at 2:24 PM
    Quote from InsaneSingingBlender

    um, why do you keep calling it a xenon, its kind of confusing.

    i'm glad someone else than me wanted to ask that as well.... .

    but, yeah. stupid kid. I knew a guy like that, and I just couldn't stand it. and he was 16 years old at the time

  • Mario Unleashed

    • zeOx
    • November 29, 2005 at 9:28 PM

    One word: awesome!

  • FEAR SDK released

    • zeOx
    • November 23, 2005 at 6:45 PM

    http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=8031

    This F.E.A.R. Software Development Kit allows you to create custom single and multiplayer levels.

    ....

    Have at it!

  • Share yourself with your mapcorian friends

    • zeOx
    • November 23, 2005 at 6:19 PM

    Well, this year has been kind of crappy in my case. Started off pretty good though, being a "russ" and all was pretty fun. Then it just went downhill from there. I barely passed the final-examns, but didn't really care either so that's my own fault. The whole summer I had to watch all of my friends basically either move to the other side of the country, or go to the army. Since then I've done nothing but sit on my ass, with the occasional job every month or so.

    The thing I'm looking forward to now, is for this year to end, so that I can get into the army (going there january 10th). Hopefully, that'll be a change of pace.

    After that, I'll probably go to some school, but I haven't figured out wich, or where yet, but it'll most likely be outside of Norway.

    /rant

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • zeOx
    • November 22, 2005 at 9:56 PM

    Those trees and plants makes for a much more interesting look.

    Keep it up!

  • Source SDK Beta

    • zeOx
    • November 22, 2005 at 5:11 PM

    the shaded view doesn't work at all for me

  • The HD Era Begins - 360 Fnazzle

    • zeOx
    • November 22, 2005 at 2:32 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    ....Also, if it's true that ALL games support the higher 1080i/p resolutions the machines have to have alot juice to push the 1920x1080 resolutions....

    I don't know about the PS3, but that's not the case with the 360. The 360 runs all games in 720p natively, and scales them up or down to fit the resolution.

  • OMG 50 CENTS GAME YALL!!!1111

    • zeOx
    • November 17, 2005 at 10:22 PM

    Kind of. L.A. Rush is probably what you're thinking of

  • What is your console game of the year for 2005?

    • zeOx
    • November 13, 2005 at 1:27 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    What is a console?

    [Blocked Image: http://darkwatcher.psxfanatics.com/console/clonewars/ab%20video%20game%20-%20famicom-%203000%20games.jpg]

    Resident Evil 4 Is my pick as well. I also want to mention Shadow of the Colossus, although I haven't tried it. it looks awesome!

  • How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

    • zeOx
    • November 9, 2005 at 7:13 PM

    I actually found the site a couple of years back, but forgot the url :/. So less than a year for me.

  • Matrix: Path of Neo ending...

    • zeOx
    • November 9, 2005 at 3:46 PM

    Holy crap, that just made my day.

  • [WIP] John Preston, Grammaton Cleric.

    • zeOx
    • November 7, 2005 at 1:20 AM

    Looks pretty cool. Never seen the movie, even though it's in my collection. I'll probably see it tomorrow

  • Map pimpage nightmare

    • zeOx
    • October 27, 2005 at 12:58 PM

    actually a very good idea. I'm all for it

  • The Official Quake IV release thread

    • zeOx
    • October 24, 2005 at 2:15 PM

    does anyone know why i get lower fps when i run it on a lower detail-setting?

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • zeOx
    • October 16, 2005 at 1:09 PM

    Quake 4 for me

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • zeOx
    • October 14, 2005 at 6:47 PM

    I think it looks awesome. I'm really looking forward to it dropping in my maiolbox

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • zeOx
    • October 14, 2005 at 3:27 PM

    8.2 on IGN.

    http://pc.ign.com/articles/658/658263p1.html

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • zeOx
    • October 9, 2005 at 10:37 PM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6012

    damn. but it should be all about the online mp anyway huh?

    I really couldn't care less. I would've bought the game no matter how low scores it would have gotten anywhere

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • zeOx
    • October 9, 2005 at 11:56 AM

    I want that t-shirt too!

    stupid ebgames...

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • zeOx
    • October 7, 2005 at 3:21 AM

    activision has said the 21. October

    can't wait

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™