1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What's your purchase this week?

  • Fletch
  • October 16, 2005 at 7:12 AM
  • Fletch
    • October 16, 2005 at 7:12 AM
    • #1

    Where is your bling going? 0

    1. Quake 4 (0) 0%
    2. AOE III (0) 0%
    3. FEAR (0) 0%

    So many things to buy...

  • insta
    • October 16, 2005 at 7:31 AM
    • #2

    FEAR before Quake4 for me. Hard choice, but the FEAR demo really left me wanting more.

  • kleinluka
    • October 16, 2005 at 8:42 AM
    • #3

    none of the above for this week

  • Taylor Swift
    • October 16, 2005 at 8:54 AM
    • #4

    No i'm not buying Fear or Quake 4 and Age Of Empires 3.

    I wait for stalker-game...

    and of course duke nukem forever

  • RD
    • October 16, 2005 at 8:55 AM
    • #5

    fear scored a whopping 91 on gamespot

  • JAL
    • October 16, 2005 at 9:33 AM
    • #6

    If I had any money to spare I´d buy Quake 4 but sadly I have none...

  • ginsengavenger
    • October 16, 2005 at 9:59 AM
    • #7

    today i bought a razer diamondback, what a sweet mouse ^^

    of those three games i'd buy fear.

  • rockdude86
    • October 16, 2005 at 10:58 AM
    • #8

    Fear AND q4 probably

  • Kosmo
    • October 16, 2005 at 11:02 AM
    • #9

    F.A.R.T never got my attenttion. Maybe I'll go with Quake 4, I just wish that Stalker would come out soon, I just want to sneak around SO BADLY!

  • ctswin
    • October 16, 2005 at 11:16 AM
    • #10

    None of them are interesting me atm~

  • RD
    • October 16, 2005 at 11:21 AM
    • #11

    fear never caught my attention either, but when it scores 91 on gamespot u know it should have

  • Captain P
    • October 16, 2005 at 12:10 PM
    • #12

    AoE III sounds best to me of all those, I don't like the FEAR and Quake 4 themes and all. I found the AoE series to play very slow though so none for me this week.

    Stalker, yeah, when is it coming out? I think I'll like that one.

  • Eliot
    • October 16, 2005 at 12:15 PM
    • #13

    unreal tournament 2007

  • st0lve
    • October 16, 2005 at 12:28 PM
    • #14

    None, cause I don't think ANY of them work on my cpu.

  • PhilipK
    • October 16, 2005 at 12:41 PM
    • #15

    q4

  • Tequila
    • October 16, 2005 at 1:06 PM
    • #16

    Got F.E.A.R., Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is next.

    Quake 4 will have to wait till November due to lack-of-funds.

  • zeOx
    • October 16, 2005 at 1:09 PM
    • #17

    Quake 4 for me

  • ReNo
    • October 16, 2005 at 1:34 PM
    • #18

    Nothing for me. My 6800GT broke a few weeks back, sent it back for replacement, and ended up getting a refund. Unfortunately I got my 6800GT for an astounding bargain (£165), and bargains like that don't exist anymore I'm now using the money to buy a 6800 standard and a 1gb memory card for my PSP. Nothing left over for any games unfortunately.

  • D3ads
    • October 16, 2005 at 2:27 PM
    • #19

    Well next purchase will be Quake IV, but it probably wont be next week...

  • FrieChamp
    • October 16, 2005 at 4:53 PM
    • #20

    Maybe F.E.A.R....maybe...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™