1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JAL

Posts by JAL

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • JAL
    • March 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM

    Looks darn good for Source

  • Battlefield Heroes

    • JAL
    • March 3, 2008 at 6:32 PM

    Hah, funny trailer. Looks really nice. I'm very much looking forward to it, especially when it's free.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • JAL
    • February 18, 2008 at 8:20 AM

    Audiosurf and Company of Heroes.

  • A crashed C-130 Hercules transport plane

    • JAL
    • February 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM
    Quote from Zete

    nice skin

    Yeah, looks really realistic.

  • Another Uwe Boll gem!

    • JAL
    • February 15, 2008 at 6:07 PM

    The trailer does look really bad and the actors are horrible, inspite of that I think I'm gonna see it...I think.

  • The Duke is still alive, teaser incoming

    • JAL
    • December 19, 2007 at 7:00 PM

    That new Duke Nukem theme (old one remastered I guess) is kick ass!

    More gameplay/in-game would have been nice. The alien character design looked horrible in my opinion.

  • Welcome to the New Forums!!

    • JAL
    • December 19, 2007 at 9:03 AM

    For a second I thought the forums had been lost forever.

    I guess an update was necessary some day.

  • The new year is coming...

    • JAL
    • December 11, 2007 at 4:41 PM

    2007 Worked my ass off. Began studies and shit.

    2008 Taking a 2-3 month backpacking tour in South-East Asia with

    my buddies. Gonna visit Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Indonesia.

    I'm so much looking forward to 2008.

    HELL YEA!

  • Spike VGAs - Teasers

    • JAL
    • December 10, 2007 at 2:02 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Borderlands is Fallout in outerspace, LittleBigPlanet is so overhyped it hurts, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is...Rainbow Six Vegas with a number 2 at the end,

    Prototype is GTA with superpowers in it and Ironman is a shiny movie licence turd.

    Notice, I'm being brutally honest here and judging the games on only

    what I've seen. I hope the fanboys and members of the dev teams don't

    rape me for it.

  • Battlefield: Bad Company - Engine trailer

    • JAL
    • December 5, 2007 at 8:09 PM

    The destruction of the walls seemed nicely done.

    Not that impressive having played Crysis, but I admit it was funny.

  • Favorite bands

    • JAL
    • November 28, 2007 at 6:25 PM

    Motley Crue

    Insomnium

    Diablo

    Apocalyptica

    The Killers

    Children of Bodom

    Ensiferum

    Norther

    Raintime

  • Boy dressed as spider-man becomes hero

    • JAL
    • November 16, 2007 at 8:34 AM

    Nice kid

  • First Frost

    • JAL
    • November 10, 2007 at 9:13 AM

    that last picture is EPIC. Very nice.

  • de_arcticzone

    • JAL
    • November 9, 2007 at 9:26 PM

    Some texture variation would be great, now everything just looks grey.

    Maybe add more color to it.

  • Latest Mapcore console owernship survey

    • JAL
    • November 8, 2007 at 1:13 PM
    Quote from dux

    same here, also I got a DS.

  • MOH Airborne. YAHTZEE STYLE

    • JAL
    • November 2, 2007 at 4:40 PM
    Quote

    take bullets in the gut and bandage themselves with the stars and stripes

    Lol

    Also the Paper Mario review was good.

    I'm looking forward to seeing Crysis and UT3 reviewed.

  • Photography across Hong Kong & Australia (Updated 27/11)

    • JAL
    • November 2, 2007 at 3:38 PM

    Hong Kong looks wicked! I like that alligator sign .

    I need to go to Hong Kong some day.

  • New PS3 TV spot campaign

    • JAL
    • November 1, 2007 at 4:40 PM

    Dux got it right, other than starting at $399 that was pretty awesome.

    I think they're trying to shake off the whole image of being the most pricy

    console out there, but I don't think that's the right way to do it.

  • Portal custom maps (only cool ones)

    • JAL
    • October 30, 2007 at 3:00 PM

    Woa, that was actually pretty impressive design for such a small place.

  • mapCon: europe

    • JAL
    • October 30, 2007 at 8:12 AM

    Also if this meeting will ever occur, Sentura and I will have a

    10 shot duel. Last man standing wins the prize!

    (Ignore my signature on this one, I'm definitely going to be standing)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™