1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Sixsixone

Posts by Sixsixone

  • What game started it for you?

    • Sixsixone
    • September 13, 2005 at 8:51 PM
    Quote from Evert

    Golden eye.I was late.

    Edit: I lied! Alex Kid on the master system~~

    Same as me...I never did complete that. I always died trying to free my brother from the castle.

  • A robot model

    • Sixsixone
    • September 13, 2005 at 8:49 PM

    It looks like a combine ant to me. I love it.

  • New Doom movie trailer

    • Sixsixone
    • September 1, 2005 at 10:14 PM

    If I see this, i'm going to sit in the cinema and listen for the 'omg hax' comments at the First person bit. If none are delivered, guess i'll hvae to add my own.

  • Whats a good download program for Firefox?

    • Sixsixone
    • August 31, 2005 at 11:07 PM
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    The one that Extension is made for is FlashGetI use 'Free Download Manager'

    Unless you have 56k, or like to schedule downloads. There is no reason not to just use Firefox to download.

    Same...I just clicked the first one in the list ;D

  • dm_torrent [FINISHED]

    • Sixsixone
    • August 31, 2005 at 10:56 PM

    Brilliant looking map, what I think would be a nice touch is a light touch of rain. The sky looks like its about to open up.

    Its a wonderful map, great job with the displacements.

  • [DM_RustStairs]

    • Sixsixone
    • August 22, 2005 at 7:40 PM

    Nice map

    Bad name

  • My first box for source

    • Sixsixone
    • August 22, 2005 at 7:37 PM

    Release

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • Sixsixone
    • August 22, 2005 at 7:33 PM

    Holy Bumpmaps batman!

    They look awsome

    But I agree with everyone else, needs better lighting and varation.

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • Sixsixone
    • May 19, 2005 at 9:26 PM
    Quote from skdr

    Remove that recycle bin and its even cooler

    How do I do that? Can't delete the recycle bin from what I have seen...its like trying to eat your head!

    This was my old desktop, before I had to reformat and lost it all.

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/12:19am/4a726b10.jpg]

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • Sixsixone
    • May 19, 2005 at 9:13 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img265.echo.cx/img265/6028/desktop20mp.jpg]

  • Playstation 3 DROOL!

    • Sixsixone
    • May 18, 2005 at 9:43 PM

    The killzone video is not ingame, Sony lied again.

  • [HL2 WIP] DM_SYCRAN

    • Sixsixone
    • May 16, 2005 at 9:27 PM

    Second picture needs work, the textures used do not match, the ones nearer to the floor seem perfectly clean, why they should be the grubiest, not the walls above it. The lights holder also have a to clean a texture for what seems to be a dirty theme you are going for.

    The pipe is just uneeded aswell.

    Its excellent work so far though, keep up the work.

  • Funniest movie ever in your opinion

    • Sixsixone
    • April 24, 2005 at 5:04 PM

    NI! NI! NI!

  • WIP cs_bulletheory

    • Sixsixone
    • April 24, 2005 at 5:02 PM

    You need different types of lighting, I noticed two different lights, it makes the map seem very repeative. Try not to make point_spotlight to big, as it looks unrealstic.

  • Dm Coast - Alpha release

    • Sixsixone
    • April 4, 2005 at 1:21 PM

    Need the water back

  • Make your very own tombstone :D

    • Sixsixone
    • March 31, 2005 at 3:06 PM

    It's great fun,

    Go here and create your own tombstone.

    I'll show you a few I made:

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/12:19am/tombstone10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/12:19am/tombstone8.jpg]

  • Dm Coast - Alpha release

    • Sixsixone
    • March 31, 2005 at 11:49 AM

    In that 3rd picture, when the tiles are cut off by the explosion, try using the texture when it has some of the tiles smashed up, followed by a concrete floor, that will give that area a more damaged look.

    That is a awsome map though, not so sure on that Combine blocks.

  • de position

    • Sixsixone
    • January 30, 2005 at 5:01 PM

    Very nice map you have there, keep up the excellent effort

  • DM Depot_Beta - By Robert Briscoe

    • Sixsixone
    • January 18, 2005 at 5:33 PM

    Not sure if anyone has noticed....but the sun is on the wrong side of the map.

  • Bounce (remake for HL2DM)

    • Sixsixone
    • January 1, 2005 at 1:01 PM

    That looks very nice, You have done a great job of remaking the orginal on the source engine!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™