ask and tho shall receive.
Wireframe
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/Images/panzer/wireframe.jpg]
Normal map link is in my signature.
ask and tho shall receive.
Wireframe
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/Images/panzer/wireframe.jpg]
Normal map link is in my signature.
Completed the destroyed version
, now working on a environment for it.
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/Images/panzer/burned_final.jpg]
I'll win the lottery and buy all 3 systems
. Remeber its the games that sell the system ![]()
I've seen the UT demo running in real-time at GDC on the pc, and it looked amazing. If anyones in the Raleigh, NC area, on june 1st Epic will be showing off their U3 tools at the IGDA Meeting. http://www.igda.org/nctriangle/ I'll be there taking pics
(if allowed)
huuuuu, what is it good for!......absolutely nothing....say it again!
sorry, couldn't resist ![]()
on IGN.com they talk about killzone 2 being all CG and other info
oh another gameboy, sorry nintendo but I migrated to the PSP.
I guess its time to sell my GBA SP.
just watched the DOOM i mean Quake4 trailer. Looks graphically more impressive than Doom3, except it still feels like doom3. Walking around killing mutant lifeforms. Looks like the story is interesting, but its not as interesting as Gears of War by Epic games.
I noticed that the normal mapping on the characters and environments seemed washed out in places. Not sure if thats a technical flaw in the engine, but I am looking forward to seeing how they update some of the old characters. ![]()
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614619p1.html
xbox360, playstation 3, and Revolution damm i wish i was at E3! ![]()
Sony E3 2005 PlayStation 3 Game Demo Showcase 1
I see
"Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster "
i played the game when it was first released, scared the shit out of me a few times. But, looking in dark areas and knowing that a monster was going to pop out, wore out quickly. I think if it had been less jump out scare every 2 mins, and instead heighten the experience and the story by making the encounters really come out with a bang, it could of been a very scary game.
The multiplayer got old rather quickly too ![]()
Play Resident Evil 4 on gamecude, that had alot of well timed scary scenes ![]()
decided to make a slight change to the tank, and make it look destroyed for a level idea I had ![]()
Current Progress
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/redux/panzer/destroyed_01.jpg]
I knew it! The demo we saw at GDC he was like this is our tech demo, which he was playing the marine. I was like this is a tech demo, looks more like a prototype game!
I see Epic being the Criterion (renderware) of next-gen engines. Because they have the technology and abilities to make a great engine, so why not let other companies who cannot afford their flagship product get something a little less with the same results ![]()
looks awesome, could you explain how u made those trees.
They look like planes on the branches.
update....i didn't get into the COGS program.
Maybe next time.
GDC tapped my funds this year
. Though, i would like to see all the hot new games and systems coming out. Oh well, i'll be glued to gaming sites for info ![]()
I was wondering how long this would take. Good thing is that the PSP uses proprietary discs so it would be difficult to make copies. Downside is that a 2 gig memory stick could probably hold enough information for one game
If i was Sony, I wouldn't release that 2GB memory stick!
u'll find some texture & model artists, you just need to some advertising on all the HL2 forums ![]()
I checked out your tutorials on your website madedog, since im new at modeling for HL2, im collecting all the tutorial i can get ![]()
i think barnes and Nobles in the US sells this, they sell alot of european 3d imagry magazines. I'd look there.