1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hamst3r

Posts by hamst3r

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • December 8, 2006 at 11:05 PM

    Shitty picture of me and the bros before HomeComing:

    [Blocked Image: http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3246/hckeedscopytn4.jpg]

    ~blue shit btw

  • Poke646: Vendetta

    • hamst3r
    • December 5, 2006 at 9:16 PM

    I'm downloading the original just to play through it again and get ready for this. Looks amazing. Can't wait.

  • Black Mesa Source is back

    • hamst3r
    • November 29, 2006 at 10:31 PM

    I just actaully saw this yesterday on phl, looks like some amazing work.

  • Dm_Ruinz [CS 1.6]

    • hamst3r
    • November 27, 2006 at 11:34 PM

    Looks really good, I'll give it a dl later.

  • Now playing

    • hamst3r
    • November 25, 2006 at 11:06 PM

    Max Payne 2

    Counter Strike source

    Gears of War

  • Left 4 Dead

    • hamst3r
    • November 20, 2006 at 11:32 PM

    Looks amazing, the funny part is me and my friends used to do the same exact thing with cz bots for fun.

  • Fable - The Lost Chapters

    • hamst3r
    • November 16, 2006 at 1:26 AM

    I played through it, multiple times, loved it...a lot.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • hamst3r
    • November 15, 2006 at 3:27 AM
    Quote from OrnateBaboon

    Saw a video of the Fallingwater house. Pretty amazing. Just downloaded the CS version. Looks pretty damn good. Really worth viewing this.http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/05/moddi ... se-in-hl2/

    I acutally went to Falling Water around 2 or 3 years ago and it was hands down one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life.

  • South park episode about world of warcraft

    • hamst3r
    • October 7, 2006 at 6:29 PM

    Ardtard.

    ......I'm no ardtard.

  • HL2DM - [WIP] dm_phobos

    • hamst3r
    • October 7, 2006 at 1:39 PM

    Awesome work. I love the geometry and texture use, but I would try to add a bit more color to the lighiting; mabey some blue, oragne or red highlights, just to spice things up a bit. Also I agree with what the others have said about the layout, great start though. Keep it up.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • hamst3r
    • October 5, 2006 at 10:55 PM

    With that sky, the light_env needs to be darker. And the pink lighting looks very fruity.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • September 28, 2006 at 2:39 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2937/hahahaoi3.jpg]

    Probally the funniest / scariest picture ever taken of me. It was during our football game last week. The gear make me look like a fucking gaint.

    ~btw we won 21-3

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • hamst3r
    • September 20, 2006 at 3:17 AM

    I see morningstar. The textures are pure sex and source lighting is a tad tricky when first using it.

  • The random model thread!

    • hamst3r
    • September 20, 2006 at 12:17 AM

    Very hawt stuff minos <3

    The grunge on the window textures on the left look odd though.

  • insta grins

    • hamst3r
    • September 20, 2006 at 12:15 AM

    Congrats insta~

  • Kids football

    • hamst3r
    • September 18, 2006 at 2:56 AM

    I miss little league football, highschool ball is more like a job than a game. Nice pics though, I love number 1.

  • de_hogsatra_2007 project

    • hamst3r
    • September 14, 2006 at 11:30 PM

    I agree with minos. The map itself is looking pretty good but that sharpen filter makes the screen shot look like pure shit.

  • KUNGFU SQUIRREL SPOTTED

    • hamst3r
    • September 14, 2006 at 12:40 AM

    I had a run in with one once, barely made it out alive.

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • hamst3r
    • September 11, 2006 at 1:37 AM

    pure awesomeness.

  • Autistic black man draws Rome

    • hamst3r
    • September 10, 2006 at 4:01 PM

    I vote ban, and move this amazing video from eot to offtopic.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™