1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jezpuh

Posts by Jezpuh

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • Jezpuh
    • January 17, 2006 at 12:59 PM

  • 9800 Pro 256Mb from Xpertvision!!one!~

    • Jezpuh
    • January 16, 2006 at 11:50 PM

    i rofl'd

  • In-game Ads in CS

    • Jezpuh
    • January 15, 2006 at 9:05 PM
    Quote from RD

    everything is better than those custom wavs

    true

  • Next gen screens: medal of honer airborne !!!:D:D

    • Jezpuh
    • January 15, 2006 at 7:27 PM

    Fps on consoles suck

  • Next gen screens: medal of honer airborne !!!:D:D

    • Jezpuh
    • January 15, 2006 at 2:12 AM
    Quote from Mojo

    good thing to see that guy getting shot IN THE NECK seemed to survive :roll:

    You didn't even get to see the last frame <_<

  • Aftermath: April 24th

    • Jezpuh
    • January 11, 2006 at 3:52 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Because Steam is fucking balls, throws up errors all the time, I can't even get offline mode running and sometimes I can't even play the game because Steam servers are down. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I shouldn't need to have to piss about with some external program just to play a fucking game, every other game I have is just straight install, HL2 takes bloody ages to setup right and then you've got to hope Steam doesn't decide to play up or else you'll be doing nothing. If I can find a patch that disables Steam I'll gladly play HL2 and it's mods, otherwise I can't be arsed at the moment.

    Seriously, hardly anyone else has these complaints. Wouldn't it be smarter to try and fix things and keep rants to yourself rather than posting abuse on a forum.

  • 'I'd rather my son take coke than play video games'

    • Jezpuh
    • January 11, 2006 at 3:50 PM

    Does smoking count?

  • Militia Source and Kalt Source incoming...

    • Jezpuh
    • January 10, 2006 at 1:05 PM

    Man, I've been waiting for militia for ages.

  • Games - evil

    • Jezpuh
    • January 7, 2006 at 3:14 AM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    playing games makes you*thinking slower

    I'd say faster actually. As gaming does help you develop quick reactions.

  • Call Of Duty 2

    • Jezpuh
    • January 6, 2006 at 8:38 PM

    What are your specs? If you can run it, I might be able to as well

  • The Movies

    • Jezpuh
    • January 6, 2006 at 8:23 PM

    True about the not feeling free thing. Like I said, there are very few scenes to choose from and you can't make scenes yourself. This makes it impossible to shoot certains films sometimes.

    Like, say you want to make an action film with lots of shooting. There aren't an awful lot of scenes for that. I ended up uses the same scenes twice or sometimes even thrice but cutting out parts of them so they don't look like a copy of eachother.

    Ofcourse, with the cutting possibility you can still create the wanted scenes as I said. But making a film is split into two or three stages. Three if you select to film the scenes - which is the time spent on filming and you have no control over it. But the main parts are the script writing and post production. You select the scenes and sets in script writing and add sounds, cut and delete and all that in post production. So that makes things kind of tricky, too.

  • Games - evil

    • Jezpuh
    • January 6, 2006 at 5:57 PM

    The only people who think games are too violent are soccermoms and Jack Thompson. I doubt any of them ever played a game. And seriously, there are age limits on these kind of things. So don't complain if your 11 year old son goes on a killing spree because of GTA. :\

  • The Movies

    • Jezpuh
    • January 6, 2006 at 5:54 PM

    Anyone got it? It's pretty cool, though not really what I expected it to be. It focuses more on the sim part of running a studio rather than making your own films. It's still possible. I expected to be able to control the camera and like, make your own scenes. But instead, you have to select premade scens. I feel that there are way too few scenes to choose from. So I always end up cutting and slices different scenes together into one to get the effect I want. And the sounds aren't that great either. Gunshots are hardly heard and most sounds are quite lacking. I decided to just import sounds from Half-Life mods

    But anyway, it's still kind of addicting and I already made a few movies. I'll upload one maybe, with all sound effects added by me

  • Give me presents bitches...

    • Jezpuh
    • January 2, 2006 at 12:20 AM

    644 years left.

  • HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAPCORE!!!!!!

    • Jezpuh
    • January 1, 2006 at 7:28 PM

    I once pretended my head was blown off. People didn't believe it

  • HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAPCORE!!!!!!

    • Jezpuh
    • January 1, 2006 at 3:02 PM
    Quote from seppe

    I lost my finger tip, but i can live with that:DHappy NEW YEAR!!!!

    lol srsly?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Jezpuh
    • January 1, 2006 at 5:01 AM

    It's a car tunnel. Look at how much detail the tunnels in HL2 had. Even less.

  • I'm so pro it hurts.

    • Jezpuh
    • December 31, 2005 at 2:16 PM

    I like the old idiot king avatar better.

  • Mapcore Wikipedia

    • Jezpuh
    • December 26, 2005 at 1:51 AM

    We need some more info, guys.

  • Where do you live?

    • Jezpuh
    • December 24, 2005 at 9:55 PM

    Time for a new poll maybe?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™