1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dux

Posts by dux

  • Fallout 4

    • dux
    • July 29, 2014 at 12:54 AM

    Who can spot the guy who's never played a late 90's Looking Glass game.

  • THQ... Next Crytek?

    • dux
    • July 28, 2014 at 9:38 PM

    Well that's disappointing. Do we point the finger at Crysis 3 and Ryse being so-so?

  • Halo Series

    • dux
    • July 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM

    Fucking hipsters man.

  • Halo Series

    • dux
    • July 28, 2014 at 2:01 AM

    I don't care what anyone says, Halo is good. The teenage multiplayer face of it can piss off, I don't care for it, but the single player I enjoy. The lore I especially enjoy reading about.

  • Mad Max: Fury Road

    • dux
    • July 28, 2014 at 1:53 AM

    I have a boner.

  • Destiny

    • dux
    • July 27, 2014 at 12:29 PM

    PC yet? lol

  • Superman VS Batman

    • dux
    • July 27, 2014 at 12:37 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091117131925/hercxena/images/f/f6/Xena_in_Ulysses.jpg]

  • Mapcore Challenge - Engine Preference

    • dux
    • July 25, 2014 at 3:33 PM

    I'll probably make a UT4 map then never bother with it again

  • Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

    • dux
    • July 25, 2014 at 2:15 PM

    You can still have fun dude, you can still eat bbq's and drink, just mind what it is that you have. I tend to go for guinness over beer or lagers due to less carbs and calories per pint. But if I do go for lager I make sure not to have too many. And avoid having lots of burgers and bacon, stick to chicken and stuff.

  • Superman VS Batman

    • dux
    • July 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM

    How else is batman supposed to look? Every batman they've done has looked the same.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • dux
    • July 25, 2014 at 12:25 AM

    Unity is better suited for what we're doing.

  • Mapcore Challenge - Engine Preference

    • dux
    • July 22, 2014 at 11:45 PM

    Your face is archaic.

  • Doom (4)

    • dux
    • July 20, 2014 at 11:54 PM

    Doom 4 leaked footage.

  • Doom (4)

    • dux
    • July 20, 2014 at 11:21 PM

    If the new Doom isn't this comic then I'm done with everything.


    [Blocked Image: http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2010/09/Doom-Comic-Rip-and-tear.jpg]

  • Dahell is happening in Kiev

    • dux
    • July 19, 2014 at 11:06 PM

    Just walk in and steamroll Hamas? Walk in and lolroll Isis? They were more than happy to do it before in 2004 with Sadda- Ohhh... there's no oil. Nevermind.

  • Dahell is happening in Kiev

    • dux
    • July 19, 2014 at 3:02 PM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    I think it's better I withdraw from this discussion.


    What a liar!

  • Dahell is happening in Kiev

    • dux
    • July 19, 2014 at 1:30 AM

    Kid is looking for a crit hit.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KtsnJma.jpg]

  • Xbox One

    • dux
    • July 18, 2014 at 1:26 PM

    Microsoft and their bone.


    [Blocked Image: http://leedshackspace.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg]

  • Doom (4)

    • dux
    • July 18, 2014 at 1:08 PM

    Ugh. Reading that is not leaving me particularly hopeful. And another Origin game, great.

  • FIFA World Cup 2014

    • dux
    • July 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

    So is it cool to finally be allowed to be German again and wave your flags with a bit of pride for a change?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™