1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GrayFox

Posts by GrayFox

  • My simulation of Debate Numero Uno

    • GrayFox
    • October 7, 2004 at 5:59 PM
    Quote from -Stratesiz-

    A debt you wouldn't have in the Nordic welfare system.

  • My simulation of Debate Numero Uno

    • GrayFox
    • October 7, 2004 at 5:58 PM

    70,000$??? WTF?!?!?!?!

  • My simulation of Debate Numero Uno

    • GrayFox
    • October 7, 2004 at 12:49 PM

    And don't forget about health and dental care...

  • Good RPGs

    • GrayFox
    • October 6, 2004 at 1:30 PM

    I pity the fool who hasn't played FF7 through!!!

  • Good RPGs

    • GrayFox
    • October 6, 2004 at 6:43 AM

    Final Fantasy series (if they can be called RPGs), NWN, KOTOR

  • pc gamer hl2 review

    • GrayFox
    • October 5, 2004 at 5:50 PM

    I don't have any problems with trailers unless they're for a comedy...

  • Remake HL textures

    • GrayFox
    • October 5, 2004 at 2:32 PM
    Quote from csharp

    thats very true

    But if we put all the new textures in HL, it would pretty much have the general look of Fallout.

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • GrayFox
    • October 5, 2004 at 11:26 AM

    Well I have the ATI voucher so I don't need to purchase it...

    I'll probably buy it on CD anyway when I move to my own apartment so that I can play MP with my brother.

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • GrayFox
    • October 5, 2004 at 6:36 AM

    You can always put the downloaded files on DVD or CDs...

  • Star Wars gangsta rap SE!

    • GrayFox
    • October 3, 2004 at 9:37 PM

    Most of you have probably seen the Star Wars gangsta rap but now they've done a Special Edition of it.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • So I just ordered my new PC...

    • GrayFox
    • October 2, 2004 at 4:29 PM

    That's pretty much the same as Mazy's Alienware, is it not? How much did it cost?

  • Best/Worst movies you've seen lately

    • GrayFox
    • October 1, 2004 at 6:57 AM

    I bought the Star Wars Trilogy Box Set and even though I have seen them about 50 times (literally) I was yet again reminded why these films are one of the best movies ever (imo)...

  • pc gamer hl2 review

    • GrayFox
    • September 30, 2004 at 8:28 PM

    So that talk about summer was BS...

  • pc gamer hl2 review

    • GrayFox
    • September 30, 2004 at 6:25 PM

    Isn't it released on oct 5th?

  • 3Dmark05

    • GrayFox
    • September 29, 2004 at 5:43 PM

    I got 1525 marks... wasn't very enjoyable with a Radeon 9600XT. :-?

  • MGS3 trailer

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2004 at 9:07 PM

    I like the new boss gang... especially The Sorrow.

  • MGS3 trailer

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2004 at 7:17 PM

    A new trailer of MGS3 (TGS 2004) is out.

    For all ya' MGS lovers out there: http://%7boption%7d

  • Guildwars MMORPG

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2004 at 7:11 PM

    not hundreds... more like tens.

  • pc gamer hl2 review

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2004 at 5:38 AM

    But when it's released you'll run to your nearest shop to get it ASAP like everyone else here...

  • Remake HL textures

    • GrayFox
    • September 26, 2004 at 9:46 PM

    Yeah, but real trick is in making good looking clean textures.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™