1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GrayFox

Posts by GrayFox

  • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    • GrayFox
    • September 10, 2007 at 8:38 AM

    So there you have it, the official title of the fourth Indy film

  • Transformers

    • GrayFox
    • August 13, 2007 at 12:49 PM

    I saw it a while ago. I can't remember the last time I saw a film that was this entertaining. I was a little sceptic before I went to see it and it ended up blowing my mind. Never again will I question the power of Spielberg

  • The E3 07 Thread

    • GrayFox
    • July 12, 2007 at 10:34 AM

    MGS 4

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Saving Private Ryan...

    • GrayFox
    • June 25, 2007 at 5:40 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    I never really cared about Saving Private Ryan... but the best war movie ever is FULL METAL JACKET

    Saving Private Ryan and Apocalypse Now >>> Full Metal Jacket

  • The toughest game levels/missions

    • GrayFox
    • April 17, 2007 at 9:09 AM

    Last boss in Contra 3 on hardest difficulty, zomg!

    Devil May Cry on hardest difficulty = impossible.

  • The toughest game levels/missions

    • GrayFox
    • April 15, 2007 at 9:07 PM
    Quote from FMPONE

    2 wordswater

    temple

    (with no guide that is)

    You mean the Ocarina of Time water temple?? I don't get why people find it that hard...

  • The toughest game levels/missions

    • GrayFox
    • April 15, 2007 at 2:39 PM

    The last boss of God of War on highest difficulty.

  • The 300 movie trailer:

    • GrayFox
    • April 15, 2007 at 9:04 AM

    I saw it, I loved it. Was like watching a moving comic book.

  • Grindhouse: Thanksgiving trailer

    • GrayFox
    • April 3, 2007 at 10:40 AM

    Yea, I loved it and I found it hilarious. Still, very disturbing.

  • Grindhouse: Thanksgiving trailer

    • GrayFox
    • April 2, 2007 at 6:45 PM

    One of the "fake" trailers that are shown with Tarantino's and Rodriguez's two films has been released on the internet. All I can say is

    Some of the most disturbing stuff I've ever seen in a movie.

    You'll probably have to verify your age a couple of times before you can view it: http://%7boption%7d

  • Help me come up with a fictional city name!

    • GrayFox
    • March 24, 2007 at 4:47 PM

    D3ad City

  • Test your IQ bitchez

    • GrayFox
    • March 21, 2007 at 4:45 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    Got bored after about 8 questions, guess that makes me dumb

  • Pirates of the Caribbean 3 trailer!

    • GrayFox
    • March 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM

    Looks awesome!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WTC movie.

    • GrayFox
    • February 24, 2007 at 11:51 PM

    They denied it at first, if I remember correctly.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • GrayFox
    • February 11, 2007 at 10:03 AM

    That pipe makes no sense, D3ads.

  • Favourite SNES moments!

    • GrayFox
    • February 3, 2007 at 11:15 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Legend_of_Zelda_A_Link_to_the_Past_SNES_ScreenShot1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f6/TurtlesInTimeSNES.jpg/250px-TurtlesInTimeSNES.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.miyamotoshrine.com/games/snes/starfox/starfox.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2a/Contra3-front.jpg/250px-Contra3-front.jpg]

  • The 300 movie trailer:

    • GrayFox
    • January 26, 2007 at 8:55 AM

    Wow, can't believe I've missed this one, looks incredible. I just hope the story won't drown in the special effects.

  • Video Game Name Generator

    • GrayFox
    • January 25, 2007 at 2:45 PM

    Amish Manlove Trilogy

  • 2006 Game of the Year

    • GrayFox
    • December 22, 2006 at 8:33 AM

    Wii - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

  • Transformers

    • GrayFox
    • December 20, 2006 at 11:23 AM

    Well, Spielberg is onboard so it's bound to be somewhat decent

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™