1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DelaZ

Posts by DelaZ

  • Google Earth - Mapcore Members

    • DelaZ
    • July 5, 2005 at 12:36 PM

    DelaZ

    Ghent, Belgium

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • DelaZ
    • June 19, 2005 at 12:29 PM

    http://www.valve-erc.com/srcsdk/

  • Beast WIP

    • DelaZ
    • June 17, 2005 at 5:55 PM

    Very nice work.

    The mouth should be closed imo and the green eyes are also bugging me alot.

  • BF2 Mod " Frontlines " is looking for 2D / 3D Arti

    • DelaZ
    • June 4, 2005 at 10:20 PM

    Great models, good luck with the mod.

  • How about alittle Desktop thread ?

    • DelaZ
    • May 22, 2005 at 3:35 PM

    Here is my old desktop (resized):

    [Blocked Image: http://users.pandora.be/desert/delaz/misc/images/desktop_delaz.jpg]

  • Playstation 3 DROOL!

    • DelaZ
    • May 17, 2005 at 9:43 PM

    ok what I heard, its realtime but not running on PS3 hardware ...yet

  • Playstation 3 DROOL!

    • DelaZ
    • May 17, 2005 at 5:53 PM

    I just asked Steven Delrue from Guerilla software if that movie was realtime (ingame) but he wouldnt confirm ...

  • Quake IV on time for Christmas (maybe)

    • DelaZ
    • May 14, 2005 at 5:27 PM

    http://www.mtv.com/music/video/index.jhtml?_lpvid=48292

  • New XBox 360 screens?

    • DelaZ
    • May 13, 2005 at 1:27 PM

    Stylish

    [Blocked Image: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/features/xbox360/xbox360_screen003.jpg]

  • New XBox 360 screens?

    • DelaZ
    • May 9, 2005 at 3:41 PM

    http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic ... c&start=60

  • New XBox 360 screens?

    • DelaZ
    • May 9, 2005 at 3:24 PM

    OMG HUGE IMAGE - http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/4/xbox360/xbox360org19iz5ow_b.jpg]

    sorry for the huge image

    Edited - Mojo: I changed this to a link since it was breaking tables and I had to scroll way the hell over to read posts.

  • New XBox 360 screens?

    • DelaZ
    • May 9, 2005 at 1:33 PM

    lol i smell some frustration here

  • New XBox 360 screens?

    • DelaZ
    • May 8, 2005 at 6:25 PM

    I like

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gamer.nl/images/content…115543361_1.JPG]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gamer.nl/images/content…115543361_0.JPG]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gamer.nl/images/content…115543361_2.JPG]

    http://www.gamer.nl/nieuws/26162

  • my new site wip: need opinions

    • DelaZ
    • May 2, 2005 at 7:30 PM

    boardless

  • Revamp a Girl

    • DelaZ
    • April 27, 2005 at 2:50 PM

    I kinda like the belgian girls, except alot of are bitches (I guess that's common for a countries lol), luckely not all of them tho.

  • dm_fetid ~ omai

    • DelaZ
    • April 23, 2005 at 11:05 PM

    Last screen I ment like this (red is extra brushes)

    [Blocked Image: http://users.pandora.be/desert/delaz/brushes.jpg]

  • dm_fetid ~ omai

    • DelaZ
    • April 23, 2005 at 10:26 PM

    Very sexy dude

    Some crits :

    First screens, the architecture looks somewhat boring imo... kinda blocky. I like the details you added though. But maybe you should spice upp that architecture a bit. Maybe it's the roof?

    Also the lighting looks kinda darkish for my taste.

    I love the second screen

    Third screen.. looks a (very little) bit plain. Maybe it's just an idea but maybe it's because of that yellow boring light at the left When I hided the left part of the pic with my hand it suddenly looked much better.

    Fourth and fifth... I think the mixage of the yellow top texture, the red light and the greenish ground texture dont fit that well + the blue lights on the rights of the fifth screen. Hmm well it's not bad.. I'm just complaining, trying to give some crits

    6th I like the architecture.. but that yellow light kills it.. it doesnt fit the sky.

    7th 8th I really like! Specially that effect of the low sun shining through the window. Hmm could I suggest you lower the brightness of the white light on top of the box.. looks so flashy... and i see some weird red lighting on the floor?

    Last screen looks cool, looks scary and mysterious. Maybe a tad to dark. Oh and make the sides of the window brushes plz!

    Great job!

  • "making a bicycle" : laber vs. acumen - contest

    • DelaZ
    • April 15, 2005 at 1:51 PM

    Hey, thats looks pretty cool

  • Before VS. Now

    • DelaZ
    • April 10, 2005 at 1:45 AM

    Zelda 1

    [Blocked Image: http://nintendoforever.free.fr/Nes/Zelda1/Que…treeNiveau1.png]

    Zelda 2

    [Blocked Image: http://home.comcast.net/~arcthelad/img/zelda2-s.jpg]

    Zelda 3 (SNES)

    [Blocked Image: http://outerspace.terra.com.br/retrospace/mat…26/zelda3_2.jpg]

    Zelda 64

    [Blocked Image: http://evoodoo.emulation64.com/zelda64b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.geocities.com/uclatriplejump2/zelda.1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.kidzworld.com/multimedia/zelda-gcn_ss-01.jpg]

    NFS1

    [Blocked Image: http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs1/screens/nfs1-screen-24.jpeg]

    NFS2 (bmp)

    http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs2/screens ... een-17.bmp

    NFS3 (Hot Pursuit) (bmp)

    http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs3/screens ... reen-3.bmp

    NFS 4 (bmp)

    http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs4/screens ... een-19.bmp

    NFS Porsche (bmp)

    http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs5/screens ... reen-2.bmp

    NFS Hot Pursuit 2

    [Blocked Image: http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs6/screens/nfs6-screen-45.jpeg]

    Underground

    [Blocked Image: http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs7/screens/nfs7-screen-16.jpeg]

    Underground 2

    [Blocked Image: http://nfs.hosted.game7.de/nfs8/screens/nfs8-screen-94.jpeg]

    ___________________________________________________________

    Fifa soccer

    [Blocked Image: http://www.digitpress.com/dpsightz/genesis/fifasoccer.jpg]

    Fifa 95

    [Blocked Image: http://www.videogamecritic.net/images/gen/fifa_soccer_95.gif]

    Fifa 96

    [Blocked Image: http://digilander.libero.it/pccheats/FIFA96.jpg]

    Fifa 97

    [Blocked Image: http://www.dsnet.co.kr/support/library/m/fifa97/pc05.JPEG]

    Fifa 98

    [Blocked Image: http://www.soccergaming.com/fifa98/images/15b.jpg]

    Worldcup 98

    [Blocked Image: http://www.soccergaming.com/wc98/images/wc98_36.jpg]

    Fifa 99

    [Blocked Image: http://www.fifa99.net/images/fifa99_34.jpg]

    Fifa 2000

    [Blocked Image: http://www.fifa2000.net/images/sshot29.jpg]

    Fifa 2001

    [Blocked Image: http://www.fifa2001.com/images/screens/pc/fifa2001_pc_06.jpg]

    Fifa 2002

    [Blocked Image: http://www.soccergaming.com/images/fifa200…002_full_14.jpg]

    Worldcup 2002

    [Blocked Image: http://wc2002.soccergaming.com/images/screens…p2002_pc_12.jpg]

    Fifa 2003

    [Blocked Image: http://www.soccergaming.com/images/fifa200…early_pc_03.jpg]

    Fifa 2004

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jucaushii.ro/img/fifa2004/fifa2004_screen008.jpg]

  • Before VS. Now

    • DelaZ
    • April 10, 2005 at 1:38 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://acmlm.overclocked.org/old/SMB1/Images/snap009.gif]

    [Blocked Image: http://dorando.emuverse.com/images/super-mario-bros-2.e_02.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.emulatronia.com/maquinadeltiempo/fotosdejuegos/nes/smb3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gete.net/supermario/media/smb/smb4yoshihouse.gif]

    [Blocked Image: http://dedens.free.fr/images/Mario/screenshots/sm_n_2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_117/vortal_pic_58787.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™