1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TomWithTheWeather

Posts by TomWithTheWeather

  • Source Engine Upgrade on its way.

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 10, 2005 at 2:49 AM
    Quote from The Postman

    I wonder if they'll be able to make the content creation pipeline not suck.

    That's what they should be working on...

  • Parents

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 7, 2005 at 5:17 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    hah, 3 seconds probably, I was too scared.

    Damn your quick.

  • Kaylin

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 6, 2005 at 5:46 PM
    Quote from johnm487

    how adorable btw, what kind of camera do you use?

    Canon 20D

  • Kaylin

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 6, 2005 at 3:24 PM

    My girlfriend Julie's niece Kaylin being goofy.

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/kaylin/Kaylin_01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/kaylin/Kaylin_02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/kaylin/Kaylin_03.jpg]

  • Birds and Skies

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 5, 2005 at 12:50 AM

    Good pics, but too much dust in your camera.

  • some snow pics and trees

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 30, 2005 at 2:11 PM

    I really like the last pic. Spooky.

  • France and Zoo

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 29, 2005 at 5:45 PM

    I like the deer.

  • screensavers

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 29, 2005 at 4:27 PM

    http://www.reallyslick.com/

    Helios is my favorite.

  • Trees :)

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 28, 2005 at 5:23 PM

    Speedtree is cool. And no, it doesn't auto-generate textures, just the tree shapes. Using Speedtree, all your trees could be different. But they are highly configurable so you can tweak values to make it look like a certain type of tree.

    That screenshot is from either Gears of War or UT2k7.

  • Maggie

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 28, 2005 at 3:50 PM

    Half Pit, half Boxer.

  • Maggie

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 28, 2005 at 2:22 PM
    Quote from MrH2o

    To bad that the breed go so much negative speech, cause its mostly the owner that decide how the dog are

    Yeah, the first thing every person in that park would ask us when their dog ran up to her is, "Is she friendly?". Maggie is one of the nicest and most well trained dogs around.

  • Maggie

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 28, 2005 at 12:16 AM

    Just some goofy pictures of Maggie.

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_04.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_05.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_06.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_07.jpg]

  • Red Orchestra goes retail....via Steam

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 25, 2005 at 4:07 AM

    Last I checked...

    UE2 = $300,000 - $700,000, depending on options; but this is probably cheaper now that UE3 is out.

    UE3 = I've heard upwards of $1,000,000, but it probably varies depending on options.

  • Red Orchestra goes retail....via Steam

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 24, 2005 at 3:42 AM

    I don't think they won a UE3 license. Just UE2.5.

  • Source SDK Beta

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 23, 2005 at 1:06 AM

    geez, not that I really use Source, but it's good to finally see Hammer catching up with just about every other editor out there.

  • some new stuff

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 22, 2005 at 5:03 PM

    I love that last pic. My attempts to take pictures from the airplane windows haven't resulted in much of anything yet.

  • Share yourself with your mapcorian friends

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 22, 2005 at 4:49 AM

    I'm in total relax mode at the moment. Work is slow. Starting a new game from scratch takes a long ass time so there won't be any crunch mode for a good while. Complete lack of stress.

    I've met a girl I can very easily be with for the rest of my life. We've been dating for almost half a year now. I've moved in with her, and things couldn't be better. In fact, I just made dinner, and I never cook! I'm so giddy all the time now, nothing can touch me.

    So I guess I'm doing well at the moment.

  • Where is Klein when you need him?

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 22, 2005 at 4:37 AM

    UE3 FTW!

  • Vacation Pictures.

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 22, 2005 at 4:26 AM
    Quote from seppe

    some pics are nice but by most of them i miss a bit of sharpness and contrast maybe you can make them a bit more beautifull with photoshop or something.

    Yeah, I'm not really all that happy with the second set. I mainly just snapped them to prove I had been in Amsterdam. Touristy stuff I guess.

    Quote from Argyll

    Nice. What camera and lens?

    Canon 20D and mainly a Canon 70-200mm IS USM Telephoto Zoom lens.

  • Mario Kart DS

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 19, 2005 at 9:04 PM

    Best MK evar! I love blowing on the mic to blow up your ballons!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™