1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Sands-of-War is recruiting

    • st0lve
    • April 18, 2005 at 3:38 PM

    I don't like the theme and stuff, its just to much sand for me.

    And why make "concepts" of an G36C? Why don't you just find a good reference picture on the net?

  • Hey, where is spine?

    • st0lve
    • April 17, 2005 at 10:04 PM

    Bah, thats like 15 min walk from where I live when Im in oslo, way to long

  • Hey, where is spine?

    • st0lve
    • April 17, 2005 at 9:30 PM

    They are the ones at Tøyen and around that area?

    Or am I thinking about something else? D:

  • Hey, where is spine?

    • st0lve
    • April 17, 2005 at 9:17 PM

    Where is your appartment spine?

    I might come and visit you in a few weeks, going to oslo

    spine is busy with what we codename real life, like girls and dangerous stuff.

  • Before VS. Now

    • st0lve
    • April 15, 2005 at 11:14 PM

    I'd post the Street Fighter pix if I actually knew how many games there are in the series.

    (Street Fighter Super Duper Deluxe 1337th edition Gold?)

  • work on duke nukem forever!

    • st0lve
    • April 15, 2005 at 11:04 PM
    Quote from ReNo

    Yeah, physics engines are typically "plugged in" to a game engine. A physics engine doesn't do anything like rendering, game logic, AI, or what have you, it just calculates how much that box should bounce when it hits the ground, or where that blown off leg should be flying

    But the phys rocks anyway in Meqon, so it better be good (check the clothes tech demo!!!)

  • work on duke nukem forever!

    • st0lve
    • April 15, 2005 at 1:46 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    yeah, physics engine.

    and? is it impossible to game a game in a physics engine?Or do they "add" the physics to the current engiene?

  • Recommended games to buy?

    • st0lve
    • April 14, 2005 at 6:11 PM

    My to buy list:

    BIA

    Dawn of War

    D3: ROE

    But I got no cash at all, so hey, no new games for me

  • work on duke nukem forever!

    • st0lve
    • April 14, 2005 at 6:09 PM

    Neg.

    They bought the license for Meqon, so I think they'll use it.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Hostile Planet - a source engine mmo

    • st0lve
    • April 14, 2005 at 1:58 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    There is a MMORPG (or XROG like the SG calls it) on the makes for Source, it's called Twilight War: After the Fall, it sounds interesting and I'm really looking forward to it, and it would be super snazzy if mapcorians would join me to the twilight war forums

    Yeah Im also looking atleast abit forward to it.I am registered, but I never post, since I hate posting at huge forums.

  • work on duke nukem forever!

    • st0lve
    • April 14, 2005 at 1:55 PM

    I'd hit it if possible.

    DNF FOREVER!¨~¨~¨

  • Dawn of War

    • st0lve
    • April 13, 2005 at 8:09 PM
    Quote from ReNo

    I played 40k years and years ago, with both a Blood Angels army and an Eldar army. Given I like both those factions, who seem to be the main/only ones in the game, I should most likely pick it up some time

    As far as I know you are able to customize them asmost as you like. Banners and shoulder bagdes and stuff aswell.And if you are really cool, you make your own custom models (since most chapters are abit different offcourse ).

  • Dawn of War

    • st0lve
    • April 13, 2005 at 6:24 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    RTS games are boring

    well DoW aint your normal RTS game.

  • 4 paintings

    • st0lve
    • April 11, 2005 at 6:30 PM

    Posty prolly made shitloads of money on D3:Res, and is now willing to spend it on paintings!

    But did you make a "painting" out of candle wax? Did you just melt in an put it together?

  • Before VS. Now

    • st0lve
    • April 11, 2005 at 5:08 PM

    Well it was nexus, what can you expect?

  • Dawn of War

    • st0lve
    • April 11, 2005 at 3:25 PM

    Well I've been a fan of warhammer since I was 7 (yes thats ~8 years), but I haven't got any money for the game atm.

    I was in the beta, and I loved it.

    Damn /adds another game to the "to buy" list.

  • Now playing - music edition

    • st0lve
    • April 11, 2005 at 3:22 PM

    Roxy Music - Street Life

  • Before VS. Now

    • st0lve
    • April 10, 2005 at 9:53 PM
    Quote from csharp

    DAMN now i have to install roguespear

    I just did Haha just a few days with practice and we'll all have some inet play

  • Before VS. Now

    • st0lve
    • April 10, 2005 at 8:59 PM
    Quote from Tequila

    I must have spent hundreds of hours of my early teenage years playing Rogue Spear. What a game.

    Did you play on Zone or Gamespy? Cause I played for like 2 years straight on GSA, play in a few really good clans, damn the best people I ever have played with on the internet.Too bad RvS messed it all up

  • Before VS. Now

    • st0lve
    • April 10, 2005 at 8:44 PM

    Rainbow 6 series:

    Rainbow 6:

    [Blocked Image: http://rainbowsix.3dretreat.com/images/r6shot35.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://rainbowsix.3dretreat.com/images/r6shot13.jpg]

    Rogue Spear:

    [Blocked Image: http://rainbowsix.3dretreat.com/images/005_large.gif]

    [Blocked Image: http://rainbowsix.3dretreat.com/images/006_large.gif]

    Raven Shield:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.sharkyextreme.com/img/2003/04/raven_shield/screen_4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.clancyfaq.com/images/Raven%20Shield.jpg]

    Rogue Spear is my favourite, its the best tactical FPS game ever, both story and gameplay (SP and MP).

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™