1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • June 6, 2005 at 9:43 PM

    peris just slap me if you want some help.

    looks like sex.

  • hi

    • st0lve
    • June 5, 2005 at 8:54 PM

    twice

  • Jerry is dead (minimalistic photostory)

    • st0lve
    • June 5, 2005 at 8:47 PM

    yeah more storries, like all the pics.

  • Reel - modeling and texturing (game artist)

    • st0lve
    • June 1, 2005 at 4:11 PM

    The only thing you lack is realistic human models.

    But I love your stuff.

  • SoW1 vs. HL2 - Graphic quality

    • st0lve
    • June 1, 2005 at 3:42 PM

    Detail textures was like 2-3 years to late for HL.

  • A couple more

    • st0lve
    • May 31, 2005 at 8:33 PM

    wow I liked pretty much everyone of them, except the 2nd from the bottom.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • May 31, 2005 at 7:00 PM

    It tiles.

    Unless I fucked it up after I made it tile

    EDIT: Yeah, a few small egdes, but nothing that important

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • May 31, 2005 at 3:05 PM

    Made a litt0l rocky rocks:

    [Blocked Image: http://img185.echo.cx/img185/8843/st0rock010lo.jpg]

    A few blurry spots.

  • My arch thing model something..

    • st0lve
    • May 31, 2005 at 2:02 PM
    Quote from jamin620

    if you relesed some of this shit to the public, you would get free high-fives for life. seriously, the hl2 community needs more great models in the public domain, so not every map looks like a cs map knockoff.I would do some modeling myself, but unfortunatly softimage cant run on a 1024:768 monitor. so all I can do is beg lol.

    Get GMAX and an .SMD exporter.

  • Portfolio snaps

    • st0lve
    • May 30, 2005 at 9:49 PM

    gotta love nightwatch stuff~~

  • Oh noes, ur map has teh been stoeled~~?!

    • st0lve
    • May 30, 2005 at 9:49 PM
    Quote from GrayFox

    They just need some kind of attention.

    yeah, thats what my brother said to me while he was reading the shits~

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • May 30, 2005 at 4:55 PM

    well I've seen alot of grass like that, its easy to spot a place with long grass.

    but zacker said, you got some fade problems (grass do not fade, it will still be there.

    asphalt looks good, but the grass is abit to yellow, try to mix some levels.

  • Oh noes, ur map has teh been stoeled~~?!

    • st0lve
    • May 28, 2005 at 4:36 PM

    stealing satans map?

    god what an idiot.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • May 28, 2005 at 3:30 PM

    it looks like a "backstage" cloth really.

    and the stones in the asphalt are to big.

  • Oh noes, ur map has teh been stoeled~~?!

    • st0lve
    • May 28, 2005 at 3:28 PM

    hahaha what a loooser.

  • Starship Troopers

    • st0lve
    • May 28, 2005 at 12:20 PM

    the movie sucked, so the game cant be that good.

  • GOD. Spore. GOD.

    • st0lve
    • May 28, 2005 at 12:20 PM

    oh my gods, thats awsome.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • May 26, 2005 at 6:43 PM

    haha yeah I know, since I didn't care to build it from scratch, and the ref picture was shit.

    but if I evr is going to use it ingame, then I'd fix it.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • May 26, 2005 at 6:24 PM

    I felt like doing some 'arab styled stuff.

    PS: THE DOOR SUX

    [Blocked Image: http://img15.echo.cx/img15/51/st0arab010ft.jpg]

    PS: EDITED ONCE

  • Snarkpit 2005 mapping contest

    • st0lve
    • May 26, 2005 at 3:45 PM

    ooo contests!

    need to get some leet ideas first, then I'll maybe try to come up with something.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™