Great review. But please provide a download link ![]()
Posts by insta
-
-
Is the map even in the /maps folder?
-
-
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have an alternate skin (you can check this easily in HLMV btw). Use two of models/props_pipes/PipeSet32d_Corner128D_001a.mdl instead

-
Sheesh, what's the polycount there? Or tricount, as you quake mappers say (or so I hear
) -
And here's a wireframe of a couch, since I'm such a helpful fellow

[Blocked Image: http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6556/couch7hv.jpg]
-
Looks good, but like the others said, the skybox needs a bit more work to make it look realistic. Also, how about some slight fog? Have a look at the official CS maps, most of them use fog and it makes things look alot better for some strange and mysterious reason.
-
Since like 4 people in the world managed to play through more than 2 levels in Blood2 before it crashed and made every computer in a 30 km radius explode, can we please skip d3's maps? :E
(No offence d3)
-
I love the last one, great work!
-
Wow Blood2 is stunningly ugly.
-
Hello and welcome!
-
So, why are you abandoning it?
-
Holy snap, Hipshot. You made The Velvet Yard? I remember looking at screenshots of that map a long time ago, it looks amazing.
-
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/doom.html
In this trailer, you get to see quite a bit of the firstperson-stuff along with the pinkydemon. Which now is wheelchair-bound...
I wonder how the FPS scenes will look in a movie theater. Some unlucky people get motionsickness from playing or even watching first person computer games, so this will probably cause some horrible scenes in the movie theater

-
First hit on Google :
http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft ... orials/mp/
Basically, find the documetation for rasmaker.exe (which I guess is included in the MP SDK)
-
Correct, your turn

-
Please release these for HL2, I'm dying to make some wonky industrial space-platform DM map :embarassed:
-
There, a re-made classic

[Blocked Image: http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/9375/125aa.jpg]
-
Damnit! Ok give me 5 minutes :E
-
A old classic :
[Blocked Image: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8711/bleh0xl.jpg]