Commercial game eh? Hrm, wonder how much they will charge for it.
Posts by insta
-
-
Wow, sweet living room

-
Holy crap you have a subpen.
-
Nice texture!
-
Very nice stuff

-
Smoke another owl?
-
Agreed. Quake2 was a fun game, and if Q4 manages to live up to it, I'll be a happy camper.
-
-
-
FEAR before Quake4 for me. Hard choice, but the FEAR demo really left me wanting more.
-
I don't believe in Halloween.
-
Very impressive for a first map

-
Obscure band 1
Obscure band 2
Obscure band 3
And been listening a bit to Obscure band 4 lately, they're pretty good.
-
-
Holy crap, Steppenwolf. How long did that take to get done?
-
Crazy old attentionwhore.
-
I like the shape of the building in the last screenshot. As Schmung said though, it looks very thrown together. Also, try to get a smoother transition between those metal plates and the displacement map.
-
-
Poke646 is the best quality singleplayer mod I've played for HL1. ETC was pretty fun, but the visuals weren't that hot. I didn't get to play through ETC2 because of a scripting-bug, but from what I saw it was much better than the first.
-