1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • First tidbit of NS2...

    • insta
    • December 5, 2006 at 2:59 AM
    Quote from dux

    I so hate people like you!

    Being a lerk is a lonely job

  • Top 10 Best Songs Ever

    • insta
    • December 5, 2006 at 1:37 AM

    10. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    9. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    8. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    7. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    6. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    5. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    4. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    3. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    2. B-52's - Rock Lobster

    1. A-Team (TV Series) - Theme

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • December 3, 2006 at 2:26 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Dude, it's really time to shut the Hell up, not everyone wants to work with the latest technology!

    Looks great Quakis, I was always impressed with how complex some of Blood's models were despite being made of sprites

    Those were made of voxels, I think.

  • First tidbit of NS2...

    • insta
    • December 3, 2006 at 9:58 AM

    Lerks forever! Flying and gas clouds, so much fun hanging around in a vent near the marine base and harassing them.

  • Congrats garry!

    • insta
    • December 3, 2006 at 5:41 AM
    Quote from MJ

    who would pay for this?

    People that want to spawn objects and weld them together?

  • It's 2006 and we still don't have [insert your request here]

    • insta
    • December 3, 2006 at 3:02 AM

    Seamless loading of levels in FPS games. I don't want to stare at a load-screen anymore

    Although I heard this was a feature of Unreal 3 engine.

  • Black Mesa Source is back

    • insta
    • November 30, 2006 at 10:15 PM
    Quote from Campaignjunkie

    Is the performance hit associated with lightmap scale really that bad? Hell, I rarely go below 8 units per luxel.

    Have a look at a surface with low lightmapscale in wireframe mode. Its pretty wacky.

  • Dm_Cloudcity (hl2dm)

    • insta
    • November 27, 2006 at 7:43 AM

    Really nice work, I love the first screenshot. I'm not too crazy about the grey crate-texture and some of the interior areas look a tad too empty which is probably the best of DM, but could be fixed by some more interesting lighting. Still, after 14 months I'm sure you'd like to work on a new map

  • Wii, 360 or PS3?

    • insta
    • November 26, 2006 at 3:28 PM

    360. It has alot of games that I want to play. Let's just hope GTA4 won't be PS3 exclusive for 3 decades once it comes out.

  • Hellgate: London

    • insta
    • November 26, 2006 at 3:26 PM
    Quote from Tequila

    I thought it was a FPS/RPG single-player hybrid too?

    As did I. If it's an MMORPG my interest in it is plummeting

  • Left 4 Dead

    • insta
    • November 21, 2006 at 3:58 PM

    Looking forward to this. Their CSS work is fantastically awesome, and you can never go wrong with coop, so this should turn out pretty good I'd think.

  • Rock 24 - Single Player Half Life 2 Mod

    • insta
    • November 18, 2006 at 7:13 PM

    I'll give it a go, can never have enough hl2 sp

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • insta
    • November 15, 2006 at 4:35 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Hurg is on IGN, that is seriously awesome!

    Where?

    No skittles for you

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • insta
    • November 15, 2006 at 3:16 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    Oh yeah Mino brings up something interesting here. I put hurg into the game. Secretely. If anyone can find him, I'll send you a bag of skittles in the mail.A hint: he's in Mexico. Somewhere.

    Mino is excluded from the contest because I already told him. Mino dont tell anyone!

    Me and evert want our skittles! If evert doesn't like skittles, I'll take his portion. Also, what's skittles.

  • Unknown Worlds looking for artists for Natural Selection 2

    • insta
    • November 15, 2006 at 8:09 AM

    Are you working on it, KFS? Is Ken20Banks working on it? Oh em gee, I'm looking forward to it already!

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • insta
    • November 15, 2006 at 8:06 AM

    Congrats!!! I played the demo and loved it. Superb work !!

  • My Orc

    • insta
    • November 13, 2006 at 10:33 AM

    Sweet!

  • Rate and slate

    • insta
    • November 9, 2006 at 5:41 PM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    Anachronox is one of the most hilarious games I've ever played. Well worth it. One montage in the middle may still be the best cinematic sequence ever in games.

    The one were they're stuck on the spaceship and try not to go crazy? Best ever, in my opinion.

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls - The end is near

    • insta
    • November 6, 2006 at 4:56 PM

    I'm looking very much forward to it and I'll put down the money for it as soon as the preload is ready

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • insta
    • November 3, 2006 at 1:13 PM

    How did you lose the leg?

    edit: DAMNIT

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™