1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • DM_Cybrain & TDM_Cybrain

    • insta
    • September 20, 2012 at 5:02 PM

    It reminds me of a colonoscopy. However, is that real spec on the brain/colon texture? It looks like it!

    Oh and the map looks cool too!

  • What have you watched recently?

    • insta
    • September 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM

    Oh awesome, I've been looking for good creepy films! Thank you

  • What have you watched recently?

    • insta
    • September 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

    Today I watched the new "Dallas", which is a lot like the old "Dallas". I also watched "Farmer seeking wife", a swedish show about farmers seeking wives.

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • insta
    • September 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM

    Here's a map I was planning to fix up and release for some project that Campaignjunkie was trying to organize a while back. You would babysit Alyx which was driving an APC, and it would have hella synergy between you and the metal machine and etc. etc. Anyway, here are the screenshots:

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/pql4_urbanstrut11.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/pql4_urbanstrut12.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/pql4_urbanstrut13.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/pql4_urbanstrut14.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/alyxdriver.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/walkthrough.jpg]

    Its sooo close to completion, just the scripting left to do really. Which is fun. But where to find the time??

  • Black Mesa Source

    • insta
    • September 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    lol

    I usually just use the shower if I'm out of paper.

    You animal.

  • Black Mesa Source

    • insta
    • September 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM
    Quote from Zacker

    Bringing toilet paper to that dude was awesome

    I agree, however what you indeed brought to the dude was household paper, not toilet paper. The picture belows explains better:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.canadiangrocer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/household-paper.jpg]

    In my experience, the item more resembled the one on the left, as opposed to the one on the right. Of course, this is nitpicking, and both types of paper can be used to dry/clean your rectum. Even coffee filters will do in a pinch, which I'm sure I'm not the only one to have experienced firsthand.

  • Mobile phones

    • insta
    • September 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    Am i the only one still using a dumbphone?

    Nope, me too. I have this "four in a row" game on it that I've gotten really good at.

    Here's a youtube video of it:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Not me playing sadly, but I'll get there some day :derp:

  • Black Mesa Source

    • insta
    • September 16, 2012 at 1:17 PM

    It's awesome! The only thing I have some problems with is the balancing, I play on medium and the turrets/marines can really take your health/shield away in seconds. Also, I've ragequit a few times, but thats because of standard HL2 issues, like the player not attaching to a ladder followed by me falling to my death.

    The levels look for the most part amazing, and I love the small touches like the small colorcorrection or whatever when you pick up a shield canister, alien goo sticking to your weapon etc.

  • [CS:GO]Death Valley

    • insta
    • September 8, 2012 at 1:09 AM

    Does it have the scripting from rambohulk as well?

  • The Last of Us

    • insta
    • September 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM
    Quote from Dark

    Whatever HP, it's sn opinion. Tell your spiel to someone who cares.

    [Blocked Image: http://streetlevelrecords.com/v4.0/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Young-Vicious-The-Burn-Ward-2006.jpg]

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • insta
    • September 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM

    I am also enjoying it! I have more achievements than evert! I want to make a gungame level! I have a hard time stringing together sentences!

  • Black Mesa Source

    • insta
    • September 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    I cant wait till you guys get to play it whoop whoop

    I'm looking forward to it!!! Congrats on the (imminent) release, can't imagine how much work it was

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • September 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM
    Quote from Skacky

    You can remove me from Streum on Studio. At this point I'm done with the game industry.

    But why?

  • Getting a new rig...... Is this good or bad?

    • insta
    • September 1, 2012 at 9:19 AM

    Looks good to me (mind you I have no idea what I'm talking about), the only weird thing is the videocard, I've never heard of the manufacturer. Last time I skimped on money on a graphics card it had a critical meltdown, so I'd say spend some extra dollars/euros and get a card from a high profile manufacturer.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • August 29, 2012 at 7:26 PM

    Cool stuff! Looking forward to seeing it more detailed, love the texture lights and how you've baked the lights into the architecture!

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • insta
    • August 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM

    Personal Trainers?

  • I tore apart "Zelda: Wind-Waker" on polycount

    • insta
    • August 27, 2012 at 1:39 PM

    Yeah, awesome to read through this. It's really fun to see how many tricks they used to get the most out of the hardware :derp:

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • insta
    • August 24, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    Quote from dux

    Each time I play this I hate it just a little bit more.

    Business as usual then.

  • Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse

    • insta
    • August 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM

    For those of you who have a hard time understanding .jpegs, the following things can be yours for 50 buckaroos.

    4 .pdf documents

    a forum account

    i dunno like 6 postcards or posters or desktop backgrounds or something?

    access to a diary

    a game maybe

    For the low price of only 45 bucks, I'm putting up for offer:

    5 .pdf documents (20% more pdf documents)

    2 forum accounts

    8 desktop backgrounds

    access to my diary

    a game maybe

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • insta
    • August 22, 2012 at 2:25 PM
    Quote from Puddy

    On a 3G modem? Damn crazy ass norwegians!

    It has great lag compensation, I'm untouchable.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™