The letters "MIP" in the name Mipmap are an acronym of the Latin phrase multum in parvo, meaning "much in a small space". :wink:
Posts by insta
-
-
The places where the road goes up in the outdoor shots look more like a skateramp than an actual road. Give the incline more space and don't make it so smooth.
-
Cops and The Mom Show.
-
Your design document is an IRC log.
-
I to the R to the C
-
-
-
http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/21019/PC/Zeno-Clash
Gameplay trailer which was posted on Voodooextreme. The gameplay doesn't look all that great (first person melee combat is hard to pull off), but the art style reminds me a bit of the movie Pans Labyrint which is pretty cool.
-
The Killcam is in Cod2 as well, but I agree that I would really like to see it in more games.
-
I was playing Project Gotham Racing 4 and The Darkness until my fucking 360 died

And I've only had it for like 6 months too.
-
Be sure to take alot of pictures!!
-
Like I said on MSN Skdr, its looking good. Have you got a overview screenshot or sketch?
-
Manage to stay in the army? It's not like they're gonna throw you out, trust me.
-
I have a Ixus 70 and it works just fine for me.
-
Anyway, I recently started playing Stalker again since it started crashing constantly on my last try (before any patches). It really is a superb game, only wish there was some way of fast-traveling between areas since it sucks to have to sprint several kilometers just to have a conversation with a guy. Maybe in Clear Sky they can add in a mobile phone system so you can just call people.
-
Thats right, nothing can top that.
-
Do you pay money for this education

-
-
Oh man I miss Build so much.
-
A Terminator movie set only in the future is something I've been dreaming of since the first time I saw Terminator 1 ages ago.