thats probabluy gonna come back and bite me in the ass
am i even in the right thread haha
thats probabluy gonna come back and bite me in the ass
am i even in the right thread haha
Hha japan iof you didnt want a international emergyency WHY HAGVE A TSUNAMI??? THINK AEHEAD dont sbe so silly ![]()
That's actually the worst soundtrack of any youtube video ever ![]()
Craycray!!! Craytek lmao
I won't purchase this title with my hard earned PC funds until it's on clearance on Steam??
I can't wait to purchase this PC title with my hard earned funds!! O M G
I was gonna make some snide remark about an abundance of explosive barrels but then I remembered that Deus Ex 1 was LOADED with explosive and poisonous barrels. So it's consistent!
Wouldn't you be first in line if anything ever gave out free blowjobs?
I blew everyone up with a rocketlauncher and then burnt their corpses with a flamethrower before shooting them with tranquilizer-darts in Deus Ex. You can't do that in any of the Thief games, so Deus Ex is clearly a better game. Is that even what you guys are discussing? I feel lost ![]()
That poor door must be terrified.
Still Starcraft2. It's so good, and I'm so bad at it.
It would be cool to make a game where the player camera is a shakycam controlled by an NPC and his NPC-girlfriend who keeps asking the NPC to turn it off or look another direction. It would play out alot like that trailer.
This was not a diss towards kane and lynch 2.
Wow look at those graphics!!!
Make it in whatever game you are making this for and try it out. Gives you a much better feel for if it sucks or not.
Yea what that guy said.
Turok was still a indian, he had a bow and everything!
-Do you have any indian in you?
-No.
-Do you want some?
lmao
I live in that place. And I can also make it any weekend except the 25th.
Anybody wanna play starcraft2? holla!
Real men play starcraft2 anyway