1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • RAGE

    • insta
    • October 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Awesome!! Awesome to the max!!

  • R.I.P Engineer

    • insta
    • September 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM

    Didn't know him, but I remember him from the Day of Defeat community. RIP

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 26, 2011 at 11:52 AM

    Here's some more WIP stuff from me!

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/sewer_resized.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/office_resized.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/industrial_resized.jpg]

    I've already posted the sewer one, but it's cool to be able to see all three at one time. All the scenes are made from the same base, which can be seen here :

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/layout_resized.jpg]

    It's for an article I'm writing, so they won't be released (I think!?)

    None of the scenes are 100% done, but I think I've got a good base, so I'll spend an hour or two more on each to add some details and tweak lighting. The industrial one is especially barren.

  • Bloom as an artist

    • insta
    • September 22, 2011 at 3:20 PM

    No, but check out this site instead!

    http://www.drawastickman.com/

    I thought it was pretty cool atleast!!

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • insta
    • September 22, 2011 at 12:22 PM

    OMG

    M

    G

  • Recommend me a games design resource

    • insta
    • September 21, 2011 at 2:49 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    most of what has been written about game design is very much from academic point of view, and as such i CANNOT recommend much. i think the closest thing you have to something like reading up on it would be the MDA framework (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDA_framework); however take into account that even this is a product of subjective value judgments and not in any way something objective.

    Urrgggghhh, it's like dissecting a clown to see what makes him fun.

  • Diablo 3

    • insta
    • September 21, 2011 at 11:19 AM
    Quote from dux

    Will do sexual favours for key.

    Aren't you boycotting it because of rainbows and skilltrees and colors???

  • Battlefield 3

    • insta
    • September 20, 2011 at 3:32 PM
    Quote from dux

    Featured game mode: Rush.Fuck sake.

    Boycott in progress.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 20, 2011 at 2:14 PM
    Quote from dux

    Wow that's a really tidy looking sewer. Where is all the sewage?!

    In the barrels.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 20, 2011 at 11:33 AM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Why does your sewer have barrels? Do they store shit down there? hurr ;D

    For storing additional sewage in!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 19, 2011 at 8:36 PM

    Here's something I'm working on for an article I'm writing. It's a sewer!!

    [Blocked Image: http://magnarj.net/images/wip/sewer_resized.jpg]

  • So now I'm a dad

    • insta
    • September 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

    Congrats!

  • Syndicate

    • insta
    • September 12, 2011 at 9:16 PM
    Quote from dux

    Can I use the "consoles ruining old games" line yet?

    Consoles invented the FPS genre?

  • Deus Ex 3

    • insta
    • September 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM

    Those of you that have finished it, how long did it take you?

  • Deus Ex 3

    • insta
    • August 31, 2011 at 6:13 PM

    I love hacking a turret then bringing it with me for the rest of the level. Just place it in door openings to new rooms, then while it takes out everything with a pulse in the room you can scavenge for loot and supplies in the secure zone.

  • Deus Ex 3

    • insta
    • August 27, 2011 at 10:35 AM
    Quote from Zyndrome

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Ahahah

    PS. I love this game!!

  • Quantum Conundrum

    • insta
    • August 26, 2011 at 4:35 PM

    That looks really awesome!

  • Deus Ex 3

    • insta
    • August 25, 2011 at 11:08 PM

    Omg it's unlocking!

    But I have to go to bed!

    But it's unlocking!!

    But I have to go to bed!!

  • Deus Ex 3

    • insta
    • August 25, 2011 at 5:33 PM

    5 and a half hours!!! O M G

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • August 25, 2011 at 9:03 AM

    Congrats 3dnj! It's about time!!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™