1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • DalyaHaven and the Underdark

    • insta
    • August 31, 2004 at 8:48 PM

    Hahahahah, that is too funny.

    I hope he comes back to post one more time, making some excuse or whatever. Then ban him.

  • Robatto logo

    • insta
    • August 31, 2004 at 11:26 AM

    Neato.

    Btw, whatever happened to your spaceship-game, zaphod?

  • Post funny things your parents have said to you about games

    • insta
    • August 31, 2004 at 6:37 AM

    When I was a little tiny baby (a few years ago), me and a friend used to play alot of SNES. We used to rent this sidescrolling fighting game, which you walked through different levels and kicked some ass.

    When we played this game at my friends house, his dad would look at it and say :

    "What the fuck, this game is violent and stupid!! Return it to the store at once!!!"

    If we played it at my house, my dad would look at it and say :

    "What the fuck, his foot-movement isnt synced up with his actual movement speed, that's pretty silly".

  • fy_dahood

    • insta
    • August 30, 2004 at 11:40 PM

    Those are some seriously blurry textures.

  • 52 Hour Mapping Contest - Say goodbye with love to Half life

    • insta
    • August 30, 2004 at 5:09 PM

    Very cool.

    I see on your contest-site that there's a irc channel for the contest on quakenet. What's the channel name?

  • I'm going to Crytek

    • insta
    • August 30, 2004 at 5:07 PM

    gg nextmap

    (no really, good work )

  • de_ungarn

    • insta
    • August 30, 2004 at 12:08 AM

    Wow, that's the prettiest map I've ever seen, I think. Great work!

  • Deralia

    • insta
    • August 29, 2004 at 1:35 AM

    That lighthouse lighting looks really trippy.

    Otherwise, good job, although its sorta early to say :G

  • Eh, no BIA icon??

    • insta
    • August 27, 2004 at 5:19 PM

    Oh snap, it has been broughten.

  • First picture off Half-Life:Source

    • insta
    • August 27, 2004 at 11:37 AM

    Awesome

    Also, HL2 pre-loading started tonight or today or something like that, so hopefully its really close to being released.

  • 52_h contest - bye bye old engine

    • insta
    • August 27, 2004 at 11:08 AM

    So, who's entering?

    The contest starts when my 2 week vacation starts, so its a good way to spend my first 52 hours of freedom

  • 52_h contest - bye bye old engine

    • insta
    • August 26, 2004 at 10:24 PM

    That sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of exclusive textures, sprites and models. It will make it a bit harder for people to cheat and start early.

  • Textures for Download

    • insta
    • August 26, 2004 at 12:18 PM

    Preview pictures please

  • Mapcore Book Club

    • insta
    • August 25, 2004 at 12:56 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"! That's one of the few books I read (following zaphod's recommendation).

    Its a great book, but a bit short :/

  • Tell us about your horrible job

    • insta
    • August 23, 2004 at 2:36 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    you have to pay for your friends ?

    I don't know what you're talking about, I'm on ! :-o

    Well, I'm not home right now. Goddamn horrible job that I hate!"#!¤"!"!"1412

    I'll be done with overtime in one hour, then I'll be home.

  • Tell us about your horrible job

    • insta
    • August 23, 2004 at 1:52 PM

    Klein goddamnit be on MSN so i can send you a funny link

  • Doom 3

    • insta
    • August 18, 2004 at 11:24 PM

    Hahaha, way to get the Doom3 engine to look like the Quake1 engine!

    Someone should give that mapper an award.

  • zaph pictures

    • insta
    • August 18, 2004 at 2:43 PM
    Quote from DUFFY

    what kind of camera?

    Why havent you given up yet?

  • CD-RWsss

    • insta
    • August 18, 2004 at 11:59 AM

    Apply for a job at Pixar studios, it looks photo realistic!"!#!"

  • Awwww SNAP! It's d3dm_lit BOYEE!

    • insta
    • August 17, 2004 at 8:01 PM
    Quote from DD

    r_speeds do not exist in doom 3. You only measure performance.

    It was a joke but ok

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™