1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • GMAIL!

    • insta
    • September 15, 2004 at 12:43 AM

    I have 6 invites im trying to get rid off as well.

  • wip dm_hellway666 new version of dm_hellway (d'oh!)

    • insta
    • September 14, 2004 at 11:04 PM

    Cool, awesome theme

  • Best/Worst movies you've seen lately

    • insta
    • September 14, 2004 at 3:20 PM

    I'm just about to watch the new Resident Evil movie, I'll post my opinion here in a few hours (I love zombies, so it will probably not be a bad movie in my opinion)

    Edit : its boring and it sucks

  • U Don't get much done in 3 hours..

    • insta
    • September 14, 2004 at 3:12 PM

    Sweet jesus.

  • Rain in Valve Hammer Editor

    • insta
    • September 13, 2004 at 7:57 PM

    But where's the fun in that

  • Scout-Model - first try within HL2-Polycount-Specs

    • insta
    • September 13, 2004 at 7:56 PM

    Looks really good

  • How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

    • insta
    • September 12, 2004 at 3:38 PM

    I remember idling when gamer55 (?) was the owner of the channel, but I never ever spoke. I guess I started being active whenever I registered here.

  • AMATUEURE!!!!! huge picture dump godly internet speed only

    • insta
    • September 12, 2004 at 2:38 AM

    Hahahaha

  • NVidia Announces GF 6600

    • insta
    • September 12, 2004 at 2:37 AM

    Topic: Ati announced new gfx card

    mike-o's reply: just got 10 frags in CS

  • Deralia

    • insta
    • September 11, 2004 at 12:34 PM

    I think if you're creating a old town by the sea, you should just cluster the houses together, like the town grew too fast for itself to keep up (look at Thief3). You can do alot of neato stuff in this scenario, but right now it looks rather plain.

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • insta
    • September 11, 2004 at 12:25 PM

    I love Stalker, and I hope they pick me

    First Name -

    Magnar

    Last Name -

    Jenssen

    Email address -

    [email protected]

    Street address -

    Tegebærveien 17A

    9403 Harstad

    Norway

  • Posting and you

    • insta
    • September 8, 2004 at 3:22 PM

    dramaqueens

  • mapcore featured artists

    • insta
    • September 3, 2004 at 4:35 PM
    Quote from DD

    I think it should look like kind of like this under the avatar:[Blocked Image: http://thedd.net/images/feature1.jpg] or

    [Blocked Image: http://thedd.net/images/feature2.jpg]

    I didn't put any masks on those yet but I will later if you guys like.

    Those are pretty neat, I especially like the top one.

  • WIP: The Specialist map

    • insta
    • September 2, 2004 at 11:04 PM

    In the first two pics, you managed to half your fps by adding some gun-cabinets. That's some awesome mapping.

  • gcfscape thinks steam is running when it's not

    • insta
    • September 2, 2004 at 8:57 AM

    Yep. I get this very same error on the DOD and CS gcf.

    I hope someone comes up with a fix for this, since I desperatly need something in the CS gcf :/

  • So zilla, any news on those mapcore tshirts?

    • insta
    • September 1, 2004 at 11:52 PM
    Quote from -Stratesiz-

    [Blocked Image: http://stratty.thezazi.net/images/mc_tshirt.jpg]

    I like this one.

  • mapcore featured artists

    • insta
    • September 1, 2004 at 4:16 PM
    Quote from mikezilla

    because then people that are new wont know what it is.

    Thats what makes them new :G

    You must study hard, and for a long time, before you can understand the mapcore.

  • Post funny things your parents have said to you about games

    • insta
    • September 1, 2004 at 3:26 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    actually shes going to come here in 15 days. I'm scared.

    **insta holds klein0l~

  • mapcore featured artists

    • insta
    • September 1, 2004 at 3:24 PM

    I think that a better idea than a avatar (which is huge and looks silly when people make short posts), maybe a link to the relevant spotlight thread can be added to the bottom toolbar of the poster?

    If you dont know what toolbar I mean, then I mean the links to website, pm, email etc. Just add another fancy button on the right side, which leads to the gallery thread. If a user has several items in the gallery, add more buttons. If there are too many buttons, remove the oldest one. And so on.

    Of course, that would require coding. So yeah.

    Nevermind.

  • Post funny things your parents have said to you about games

    • insta
    • September 1, 2004 at 7:27 AM

    Here's a question for the industry people :

    If your parents warezed a game you worked on, would you beat them with a shoe?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™