1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • world affairs

    • insta
    • November 26, 2004 at 2:40 PM

    You know, I was planning on going to Kiev, Ukraine this summer (In June), to see Chernobyl (they actually have tours into the zone).

    And what happens, when I finally plan a most perfect and extravagant vacation?

    A goddamn war breaks out. Just my luck.

    Edit: Well, it hasnt broken out quite yet, but with my luck the entire country will be a smoking crater by the end of May.

  • cs_mansion remake css

    • insta
    • November 25, 2004 at 7:09 PM

    I'm voting for the Spotlight gallery,

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • November 25, 2004 at 5:24 PM

    Oh lordie, unauthorized C132 media! Lawsuits ahoy!

    /me ducks under table

  • Extreme poll: what is your start page?

    • insta
    • November 25, 2004 at 1:46 PM

    about:blank

  • Wasteland HL2 website Mockup (56k maybe)

    • insta
    • November 24, 2004 at 2:46 PM

    I like the neon and Fallout2-esque technological crap, but I think it's a tad too clean. Maybe add some dirt, mud and rust to the background?

  • "Rebellion" looking for mappers and coders

    • insta
    • November 24, 2004 at 2:44 PM

    Sounds like fun, I hope you guys get something released.

  • What Gabe did...

    • insta
    • November 23, 2004 at 5:34 PM

    Made me smile

  • CSS-Assault

    • insta
    • November 22, 2004 at 4:56 PM

    Dude, it looks like you are still staying well within the poly limits of the HL1 engine

    Add more brushwork/detail to...well, everything. It's the Source engine, what every HL mapper has dreamt about ever since HL2 was announced.

  • forkliftuh

    • insta
    • November 22, 2004 at 11:43 AM

    Looks really solid, I like it

  • what is....

    • insta
    • November 21, 2004 at 5:45 PM

    It's the next big thing

  • Problems with IRC

    • insta
    • November 20, 2004 at 11:50 PM
    Quote from DUFFY

    haha...im not...got that from a google image search

    Also, under your username, in the location field, it says New York, which is in America.

  • Problems with IRC

    • insta
    • November 20, 2004 at 2:55 PM

    I didn't know you were Finnish, duffy

  • Problems with IRC

    • insta
    • November 20, 2004 at 12:22 AM

    Use a proxy.

    Oh wait, Gamesurge bans those, I think.

  • My First Custom HL2 Map.

    • insta
    • November 19, 2004 at 6:19 PM

    Add a buggy goddamnit.

  • Post pics of you and your HL2 box! (if you have one)

    • insta
    • November 18, 2004 at 5:49 PM

    I love you all.

    Especially you, Nexus.

  • Half-Life 2

    • insta
    • November 18, 2004 at 5:33 PM
    Quote from Tisky

    Also beat it. So now im gonna cry because all i got is CS:S which sux balls. Il rather cook some food.. yeah lets do that.

    Bring on the mods

  • My first texture pack (.wad file)

    • insta
    • November 18, 2004 at 2:09 PM

    Sheesh, upload them to http://www.imageshack.us

  • Bloodlines out = portfolio up

    • insta
    • November 18, 2004 at 7:27 AM

    Stunning. Are you looking for a new company now that Bloodlines is done and out the door?

  • If u could travel to any place where would u go ?

    • insta
    • November 18, 2004 at 7:22 AM
    Quote from OL

    japan.you know you can buy panties right off of schoolgirls? they have shops for em!

    They sell them in wending machines too. No joke.

    I'd like to visit the US and Ukraine. Since I'm already in Europe, I might be going to Ukraine this summer if I have the time and money, to see chernobyl.

  • Half-Life 2

    • insta
    • November 18, 2004 at 7:18 AM

    Finished the game last night, absolutely awesome.

    The last few levels are so much fun and has some awesome visuals.

    A worthy followup to Half Life, in my opinion.

    Now I have to start waiting for HL3 ;(~!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™