1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. curman

Posts by curman

  • Guild Wars

    • curman
    • April 28, 2005 at 6:12 PM

    Did they clear the stuff from characters from the last beta weekend?

  • Jail level designs?

    • curman
    • April 22, 2005 at 5:46 PM

    d3 can map? lolol

    d3 has a mod? lolololol

  • Hey, where is spine?

    • curman
    • April 17, 2005 at 2:20 AM

    Spine, where are you?

    oh and incase you're wondering, spine is apart of mapcore, makin this thread mapcore related so in your face, valentino.

    PM me spine thx

  • Revamp a Girl

    • curman
    • April 3, 2005 at 8:31 PM

    who cares if shes fat, shes not even that bad lookin to be begin with.

    shallow people

  • de position

    • curman
    • January 30, 2005 at 1:38 AM

    That's great, but trust me when I say keep your dumbass out of the thread!

  • de position

    • curman
    • January 30, 2005 at 12:22 AM

    Seriously shutup Jezuph. It'd be better NOT to give the name of decompilers and accusing him perhaps of using a decompiler for his maps.

    Yeah okay he did it before, he probably learned, oh well.

    Grow up.

    Nice map.

  • Everyone give zaphod reassurance here!

    • curman
    • January 28, 2005 at 10:45 PM

    Sorry to hear that but you have enough talent proven in your portfolio to get any good job out there.

    (no offense but VTM:Bloodlines sucked)

  • Could someone do me a model? :<

    • curman
    • January 20, 2005 at 7:02 PM

    yeah it's blender's signature

    but we good buddies so like, we're the same person too

    so im him

    and hes me

  • Could someone do me a model? :<

    • curman
    • January 20, 2005 at 1:26 PM

    5 minutes? false advertising if you ask me.

  • Could someone do me a model? :<

    • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 11:47 PM

    well..um...

    if the hammer and 3D thing you use are same then I'd say like

    88w

    136l

    96h

    I think, well, I mean...maybe you might wanna tweak it a bit...but yea

  • Could someone do me a model? :<

    • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 9:39 PM

    better photo:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.laddersource.com/ART/Scaffold/Bethallen/5x5x7.jpg]

  • Could someone do me a model? :<

    • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 9:16 PM

    yeah pretty much, I mean I wanted to do a map but I been so busy applying visiting colleges/going away on vacations I barely get on now.

  • Could someone do me a model? :<

    • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 4:46 PM

    Oh man thanks ol, you're so kind.

    this is for hl2 btw.

    :>

  • Could someone do me a model? :<

    • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 6:46 AM

    I dunno really where to request models :/

    But I'm lookin for pretty simple model:

    [Blocked Image: http://texploration.org/airport.scaffold.jpg]

    Without wheels or the boards.

    I mean...please! D:

    Give 5 dollahs!

  • TEXTURE CONTEST: ASIAN TEMPLE

    • curman
    • January 19, 2005 at 2:54 AM

    Looks great Peri

    Only the stone doesnt really match

    i would such more like a cobble/ivy type..

  • So zilla, any news on those mapcore tshirts?

    • curman
    • January 18, 2005 at 7:15 PM

    Alright I'll be selling mapcore shirts, pay me on paypal and email me your size and mailing address!

  • so, a new CS:S map from valve

    • curman
    • January 17, 2005 at 10:51 PM

    i always hated nuke

    MILITIA4LIFE

  • major SDK problems?

    • curman
    • January 14, 2005 at 12:54 PM

    All of a sudden my whole fuckin Hammer for HL2 is laggy. Whenever I am just lookin around in camera mode its as if I have a 2000 ping I barely can move sometimes, anyone else had this?

  • Todesangst - Source Edition: positions available

    • curman
    • January 11, 2005 at 7:29 PM

    it was a test!!!!

    i didnt fuck wit muh lightin yets!

  • Todesangst - Source Edition: positions available

    • curman
    • January 11, 2005 at 7:04 PM

    im on it?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™