1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

major SDK problems?

  • curman
  • January 14, 2005 at 12:54 PM
  • curman
    • January 14, 2005 at 12:54 PM
    • #1

    All of a sudden my whole fuckin Hammer for HL2 is laggy. Whenever I am just lookin around in camera mode its as if I have a 2000 ping I barely can move sometimes, anyone else had this?

  • Kreigore
    • January 14, 2005 at 2:48 PM
    • #2

    ping in the editor?

    Hmm Ive had that from time to time aswell and I have just rebooted to fix it. My problem atm is that all maps I save are corrupted everytime I open them again.

  • von*ferret
    • January 14, 2005 at 8:58 PM
    • #3

    I felt like my memory was being lost upon compiling with the updated SDK. But that might've just been me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™