1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. EjrulF

Posts by EjrulF

  • DM_Fairytale Beta1

    • EjrulF
    • July 27, 2004 at 12:33 PM

    looks über kewl~

  • TS_antrodome ~

    • EjrulF
    • July 23, 2004 at 2:29 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    lol i like how its an entire different texture on the other pic

    yeh..indeed :roll:

  • ONS-Aminas

    • EjrulF
    • July 22, 2004 at 10:28 AM

    Wow great job!, you gotta finish this one!

  • WIP *gothic-theme

    • EjrulF
    • July 21, 2004 at 11:55 AM
    Quote from -Stratesiz-

    Yah it looks really cool now. Where are the textures from?

    I've used a wad named de_cementary, but I got no clue who made it...

    crackerj: The first pics are old pics, the new ones are updated and tweaked.

  • WIP *gothic-theme

    • EjrulF
    • July 20, 2004 at 10:13 PM

    Here's some new pics for ya. I tried to tweak the lightning some and I added madcow's fullmoon.

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0013.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0014.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0015.jpg]

  • de_happyburffday !!! (lol)

    • EjrulF
    • July 18, 2004 at 4:54 PM

    seems nice and funneh..

  • De_Halla

    • EjrulF
    • July 18, 2004 at 4:53 PM

    Looks great..it has a nice philipk feeling. :wink:

    But i miss some details like flowers, pots, bushes, signs, carpets taking some air...etc.

  • WIP *gothic-theme

    • EjrulF
    • July 18, 2004 at 4:45 PM

    yeh!, the walltorches looks kinda plain. oops, I noticed that they're also upsidedown...hehe... Would be cool to use models for them, but I rather leave that to last.

    I'll try to get some more contrast out of the lightning. It indeed looks as mazy said, a little bland. I must also complete the layout in my head. But I think I'll make this map a small sp scenario, mostly because im rather novice in sp-mapping.

  • How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

    • EjrulF
    • July 16, 2004 at 7:38 PM

    can't really remember, but I bet around 4 years...

  • WIP *gothic-theme

    • EjrulF
    • July 16, 2004 at 3:59 PM

    hey!.

    this time it goes gothic...

    It's still really WIP, but I hope this sp-map will be released someday.

    (yeh, just another wait-for-HL2-map :wink: )

    You might remember I started a map similar to this a long time ago. That's true, but this is a new map that's going to take place indoors.

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0003.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0005.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0006.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0007.jpg]

  • OH MIES LE WEBPAGE D:!

    • EjrulF
    • July 7, 2004 at 8:52 PM

    I would said its a matter of make it readable. PLZ left align it!

    On other hand I like it, its simple and solid. Im pretty sick of all flashy webbys, so keep it simple. One thing you could do is rounding the corners, thats so cute~

  • dm_fairytale - a snarkpit contest entry

    • EjrulF
    • July 7, 2004 at 8:37 PM

    yush! those models makes it seex~ :-o

  • My NS:Combat map

    • EjrulF
    • July 7, 2004 at 8:00 PM
    Quote from insta

    Ya, I know. I dunno why, but my maps sorta lack...I dunno, "soul"? I know the editor, but I'm a shitty level designer.

    naah, dont say that. You should instead listen to the criticize and make the fucking map unique.

  • Groovy Grand Piano

    • EjrulF
    • July 6, 2004 at 4:45 PM

    kewl

  • My NS:Combat map

    • EjrulF
    • July 6, 2004 at 4:44 PM

    The map looks good, but in a way also kinda boring. I cant say what is it but, It hasnt that special thing that draws your attention....hmm now I feel picky...sry :roll:

  • RO-Dazaal Part 2

    • EjrulF
    • July 6, 2004 at 4:35 PM

    wow!, looks really cool.

    But the lightning reminds me a little of Vampire:Bloodlines and I think that's both good and bad. The good thing: Its very atmospheric, The bad thing: It doesnt look like a "worldwar town".

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • EjrulF
    • July 2, 2004 at 3:27 PM

    My first "real" map made in Worldcraft.

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/gamlasidan/bilder/maps/de_nightl6big.jpg]

  • fahrenheit 9/11

    • EjrulF
    • June 26, 2004 at 4:32 PM

    google the solution for everything :!:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • RO-Vladikavkaz_beta1

    • EjrulF
    • June 26, 2004 at 4:30 PM

    looking great!

    It has a nice creepy feeling

    ps. Some layers of fog would really suit this map.

  • Its flash game time!!

    • EjrulF
    • June 24, 2004 at 3:22 PM

    73 meters....second try

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™