1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. EjrulF

Posts by EjrulF

  • dm_fairytale

    • EjrulF
    • September 12, 2004 at 7:53 PM

    lol!, be nice peri

  • tennis match

    • EjrulF
    • September 12, 2004 at 7:52 PM

    BUMP!!! :-o

  • Sunglasses

    • EjrulF
    • September 11, 2004 at 6:57 PM

    I made no photoskins/textures for this one, it's all made of materials that come with 3dsmax5.

    I used Reflection_lake, Metal_grey_plain and Metal_chrome.

    Here you got some wires. It's pretty highpoly, but I didn't care :wink:

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/wire_sunglasses.jpg]

    It still got a pretty annoying error, but I'm no expert so I let the pics explain.

    Meshsmooth = off

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/off_smooth.jpg]

    Meshsmooth = on

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/on_smooth.jpg]

    Any ideas why it hates me? :-? I guess it something simple.

  • Sunglasses

    • EjrulF
    • September 11, 2004 at 3:15 PM

    Testing Meshsmooth, it seems very useful

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/images/work_gfx/sunglasses.jpg]

  • Blaz_WitheredWad

    • EjrulF
    • September 9, 2004 at 10:27 AM

    fina fisken :wink:

  • Remake HL textures

    • EjrulF
    • September 8, 2004 at 3:56 PM

    Very impressive work guys!

  • Trip home pics...

    • EjrulF
    • September 8, 2004 at 11:13 AM

    Very nice!

  • Some pics.

    • EjrulF
    • September 7, 2004 at 2:21 PM

    That door + stairs photo looks really sexeh!, where's it taken?

  • Pirates! :D

    • EjrulF
    • September 1, 2004 at 9:32 PM

    Oh yea, Pirates of the Caribbean roxxors. :!:

    Nice sketch too

    [Blocked Image: http://www.potcinteractive.com/capjacknews.jpg]

  • I'm going to Crytek

    • EjrulF
    • August 30, 2004 at 11:04 PM

    sweeet! congrats frie! :-o

  • boreeeeed

    • EjrulF
    • August 30, 2004 at 10:55 PM

    Fun with fingerpainting!

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/waterfall.jpg]

  • TONS OF BIA SCREENS OMG OMGOMGOMGO MGOM

    • EjrulF
    • August 27, 2004 at 9:34 PM

    I luv the foliage!!! <3

  • 52_h contest - bye bye old engine

    • EjrulF
    • August 26, 2004 at 10:29 PM

    ooh contest~ :wink:

  • Mapcore Book Club

    • EjrulF
    • August 24, 2004 at 6:41 PM

    I like mystery & thrillers books, but I'm soo lazy it takes forever to read thru one. My favourite books are the Kurt Wallander series by Henning Mankell (swedish writer). But I like the Tolkien books too, The Hobbit, LOTR etc.

  • IRIVER iFP-190TC

    • EjrulF
    • August 24, 2004 at 4:28 PM

  • IRIVER iFP-190TC

    • EjrulF
    • August 23, 2004 at 10:28 PM

    I tried to model my mp3 player (IRIVER iFP-190TC), but it's still lacks some smoothness around the edges. Does anyone got any tips how to make it look smoother?

    pics:

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/images/wip/iriver01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/images/wip/iriver02.jpg]

  • Best soundtrack ever in a game

    • EjrulF
    • August 22, 2004 at 8:05 PM

    C&C wins.

  • CD-RWsss

    • EjrulF
    • August 21, 2004 at 1:41 PM
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    this belongs in the PHOTO FORUM ROFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hehe..

    Modelling is pretty funneh, but I'm still da über noob.

    Would be cool to some day model something complex :roll:

    3dsmax = win!

  • plz my new cam pwns~~

    • EjrulF
    • August 20, 2004 at 4:54 PM

    very [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon27-tilde.gif]

  • CD-RWsss

    • EjrulF
    • August 20, 2004 at 10:28 AM

    I GIVE THEM CASES!

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/images/wip/cd-cases.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™