1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Kreigore

Posts by Kreigore

  • Time to move on..

    • Kreigore
    • September 3, 2007 at 2:22 PM

    Best of luck to you with your studies.

  • Movies - Level Design Inspiration

    • Kreigore
    • September 3, 2007 at 8:14 AM

    Ghost In The Shell (1 & 2) and the Stand Alone Complex had some really cool enviroments.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Kreigore
    • August 30, 2007 at 1:24 PM

    The painting on the wall (above the computers) looks abit out of place in that hospital/factory/lab setting.

    A good replacement could be a periodic system poster:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.sisweb.com/art/sis/pertable.gif]

  • 8 bit mashup video

    • Kreigore
    • August 2, 2007 at 10:06 AM

    Cool video.

  • [CS:S] de_cityfever_beta

    • Kreigore
    • July 31, 2007 at 2:45 PM

    Would be sweet to have a mod edit/remove the post so that the link get's removed before more helpless victims click on it.

  • The great beer vote!

    • Kreigore
    • June 18, 2007 at 3:33 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.heba.se/nysida/bilder/puntigamer8173402.jpg]

  • I. Videogame

    • Kreigore
    • June 8, 2007 at 8:32 AM

    Oh, neat! Too bad I don't have Discoverychannel, is there anywhere you can view them online?

  • Goodbye Canada, Hello Spain!

    • Kreigore
    • May 28, 2007 at 8:33 AM

    Congratulations Klein, I hope you get a great time down there

  • The random model thread!

    • Kreigore
    • May 9, 2007 at 3:46 PM

    Could use a few more polygons, the edges looks quite sharp.

  • Internship

    • Kreigore
    • April 27, 2007 at 7:38 AM

    Congratulations!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Kreigore
    • April 25, 2007 at 4:48 PM

    "Good artists copy. Great artists steal" – Picasso

  • Paranoia mod

    • Kreigore
    • April 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM

    Yeah, I think I read about it somewhere awhile back, never tried it tho. Looks good for a HL1 modification, but they could hold back on the sharpen filter on the textures somewhat.

  • 2006 Game of the Year

    • Kreigore
    • December 22, 2006 at 1:25 AM

    PC: World Of Warcraft

    360: Gears Of War

  • battlefield 2142

    • Kreigore
    • October 8, 2006 at 10:46 PM

    MOD or not, I still enjoy it

  • insta grins

    • Kreigore
    • September 19, 2006 at 11:20 PM

    Congratulations!

  • Now playing

    • Kreigore
    • August 8, 2006 at 9:51 PM

    Flatout 2

  • Post here and i will DRAW you an avatar !!!

    • Kreigore
    • May 5, 2006 at 1:25 PM

    Looks awesome! Could I have one aswell?

    I have absolutly no requests, so use your imagination!

  • totally random texture thread

    • Kreigore
    • December 7, 2005 at 4:19 PM

    Looking good rayzone

  • Web Portfolio Critique

    • Kreigore
    • October 20, 2005 at 10:21 PM

    Heres a simple java script I found to do the image popup windows.

    This part goes in above your <body> tag and below your tag.

    Code
    <script language=javascript>
    
    
    
    
    </script>

    And here is how you link the images (I used one of your images as an example) to the script:

    Code
    [img=level/duckhunting/stuttgart_03.jpg]

    [/code]I hope it helps you, I found it on one of my old websites.

  • games that seem to make time fly by!

    • Kreigore
    • September 10, 2005 at 1:53 AM

    Right now its WoW, and Ive been playing it so much I cant remember what I played before it

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™